RAW is... (spoilers)

PowerButchi

• Moderators

MENRY, SAMMARTINO!

Full gushing and jizzing thoughts in the morning, but he looks great and he's still trash talking and making it means something.

From WWE.Com

""Triple H contacted me and started telling me all the things that had changed and everything that was going on with WWE," Bruno said. "I started watching it after talking to him and when I saw it, I was very, very impressed."

For Triple H, the hall was incomplete without The Living Legend.

"I love the history of this business," Triple H said. "Without the history, there is no tomorrow. To look back on the history of WWE, one of the most important figures in the long story of where this all came from wasn't recognized. And that was Bruno."

Two AWESOME happenings tonight.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Did the live discussion ban get lifted? Was going to post here earlier but waited till the show finished just to be safe.

Anyway in contrast to the above poster, when Mark Henry came out I was close to weeping. He is very easily a contender for my "Worst Wrestler of All Time" award. As soon as he walked out I inwardly groaned which was promptly followed by a loud "get tae fuck ye shitebag!". Time actually seems to go in slow motion when he walks into the ring and his fairly brief segment seemed to last about 6 years. His comical facial expressions at least brought some, albeit unintentional merriment. I'd be overjoyed if he was somehow banished from walking to ringside for all of eternity. When after 13 years of watching a wrestler, your favourite moment of his was watching him comfort an elderly woman who was giving birth to a hand, it's easy to conclude that he is absolutely gash.

That aside however, I enjoyed most of the show. Undoubtedly the highlight was Y2J vs Punk. Seeing 2 of my personal all-time favourites really couldn't disappoint and they absolutely had a belter out there. These guys have brilliant chemistry and I doubt the two of them are capable of having a bad match together even if they tried. Best bit of the show by some distance. Also I'd like to mention Sheamus vs Kane. Finishing exchange there was brilliant, I'd love to see another match between the two.

• Moderators

Live discussion is still banned, but I got overexcited so made the post show thread early when I saw Menry.

You're dead wrong about Mark Henry. He's awesome, looked amazing again, and you should think about what you've done!

Did the live discussion ban get lifted? Was going to post here earlier but waited till the show finished just to be safe.

Anyway in contrast to the above poster, when Mark Henry came out I was close to weeping. He is very easily a contender for my "Worst Wrestler of All Time" award. As soon as he walked out I inwardly groaned which was promptly followed by a loud "get tae fuck ye shitebag!". Time actually seems to go in slow motion when he walks into the ring and his fairly brief segment seemed to last about 6 years. His comical facial expressions at least brought some, albeit unintentional merriment. I'd be overjoyed if he was somehow banished from walking to ringside for all of eternity. When after 13 years of watching a wrestler, your favourite moment of his was watching him comfort an elderly woman who was giving birth to a hand, it's easy to conclude that he is absolutely gash.

Are you mental? He looked slimmer, faster and better than he has in years. He gave Rey & Cara a kick-in of a life time whilst talking his shit. Loved it.

Mark Henry vs. Brock Lesnar makes no fucking sense but it needs to happen, please. Make it happen.

• Paid Members

I'm such a dick. I decided to YouTube the Raw highlights, thinking we'd just get one of those weeks where they'd show that F5 50x with the commentary doing their serious voice.

Chuffed, though.

"THAT'S WHAT I DO!"

The Miz trying to act hard when Brock Lesnar came out was funny.

Seriously, if you weren't filled with the joy of a thousand tuggy's at the sight of Henry then return your soul. It's broken.

He was incredible.

He's so intense. And angry. And believable.

They could genuinely just fill Mania with Brock/Henry killing each other and I'd be all over it. Because Lesnars great for all the same reasons. The thrown chair looked genuinely painful.

I take it they're going to use the Raw chamber for Ambrose/Rollins/Reigns/Ryback/Cena/Sheamus, as their seg had an unusually high billing and Raws already got a title match and a no.1 contender.

Speaking of which, I'm surprised Punk didn't point out that the WWE champion is already taking nights off.

Seriously, if you weren't filled with the joy of a thousand tuggy's at the sight of Henry then return your soul. It's broken.

He was incredible.

He's so intense. And angry. And believable.

They could genuinely just fill Mania with Brock/Henry killing each other and I'd be all over it. Because Lesnars great for all the same reasons. The thrown chair looked genuinely painful.

I take it they're going to use the Raw chamber for Ambrose/Rollins/Reigns/Ryback/Cena/Sheamus, as their seg had an unusually high billing and Raws already got a title match and a no.1 contender.

Speaking of which, I'm surprised Punk didn't point out that the WWE champion is already taking nights off.

About as close to Wargames as we will get in the next few years if that match happens, although since Hell in a Cell and TLC I am wondering if they are scaling back the gimmick matches on the gimmick PPV's and the Smackdown Chamber will be the only one?

The Miz trying to act hard when Brock Lesnar came out was funny.

I fucking hate the Miz and to see him acting like he wanted a piece of Lesnar was hilarious, I hope that chair he caught in the face really fucking hurt.

Great seeing Henry back, loved the punk/jericho fight, and great news about Bruno. Two thumbs up.

Archived