Merseyside wrestling fans

rohpete

Wish we had something like this up north.

Would love to get to PCW & other south side shows, trains are so fantastic.

Great job setting this up.

Cheers bud where bout you from ive been talking to a few people about running trips from there towns and hoping to get coaches running from other places with there help .

Cheers bud where bout you from ive been talking to a few people about running trips from there towns and hoping to get coaches running from other places with there help .

Am in Newcastle mate, I know least another 2/3 people who would like to do this.

Keep updated on anything you have going on.

• Paid Members

A nice idea this, hope you get the numbers required, although I'll be sticking to my current plan of attending GPW, then staying out in Wigan (it's awful) til 5 in the morning and convincing my sober mate to drive us home. Good times.

Is a good time to be a fan in Liverpool, seems to be a few decent things going on with Infinite starting to run in the city and GPW/Futureshock/PCW up the road. While theres a few Liverpool based fans in here I'll also plug Classic Wrestling Sundays at Maguires on Renshaw St which I've attended a couple of and have been a good time (I am not affiliated, just spreading the good word!)...

Same here mate im from darlington and drive but my mates some times let me down on the day or dont really want to go to other shows outside of FSW for some reason. so am basically fucked as

8 places sold for the Speed King trip there is 16 places all in all so if you want to book a place contact me. 32 quid for 2nd row tickets and travel, Or if you have a ticket booked we can do it for 22 pound. The pick up points will be pick up in Liverpool City Centre and then Birkenhead Park (Main Entrance opposite The Queens).

I would be interested but I think that there is a good chance that FCP will be the day before and Rev Pro are the Sunday so I think me and a few friends will make a weekend of it.

But I think this is a great idea and I will definitely be interested in future trips, I can also think of a couple of others who would be too.

I would be interested but I think that there is a good chance that FCP will be the day before and Rev Pro are the Sunday so I think me and a few friends will make a weekend of it.

But I think this is a great idea and I will definitely be interested in future trips, I can also think of a couple of others who would be too.

If your plans change and you want a space let me know. And if not hope to see you on a future trip

• Paid Members
8 places sold for the Speed King trip there is 16 places all in all so if you want to book a place contact me. 32 quid for 2nd row tickets and travel, Or if you have a ticket booked we can do it for 22 pound. The pick up points will be pick up in Liverpool City Centre and then Birkenhead Park (Main Entrance opposite The Queens).

Well done Peter , just to also say that 2nd Row well be sold out soon ( 16 are reserved for coach trip at the moment ) but a great chance to have a fantastic view.

• 3 weeks later...

Coach is booked up and includes a tv/dvd Screen to watch wrestling on the way. So be a good day of wrestling. The pick up points are Outside the main gates of birkenhead park and outside the empire in liverpool which is next to lime street station

• 2 months later...

We have 3 tickets left for Southside Speed King if anyone thinking of going from Merseyside we will be picking up from Birkenhead park and outside the Liverpool Empire next to lime street, Tickets are 32 pound for travel and a 2nd row ticket (which are sold out) should be a fun day

I just wanted to add again, something up north east like this would be fantastic.

You are in luck as my partner in We are Wrestling Travel is North east based and is in the planning stages of the first road trip from your way keep your eyes on our facebook page Here

• 2 weeks later...

Tickets for the Southside Speed King trip have now sold out thanks to everyone who bought tickets and make future trips like this possible. If your in the North East we are running a trip to House Of Pain : Evolution's debut show ticket and travel to the show for

Archived