Merseyside wrestling fans

rohpete

Hi i am setting up a mini bus service running from the merseyside area going to shows such as Preston city wrestling,Futureshock,Grand pro wrestling and looking into further afield like southside. Great way to meet like minded fans and not have to worry bout that last train home. Heres the link if you want more info

Here

• Paid Members
Hi i am setting up a mini bus service running from the merseyside area going to shows such as Preston city wrestling,Futureshock,Grand pro wrestling and looking into further afield like southside. Great way to meet like minded fans and not have to worry bout that last train home. Heres the link if you want more info

Here

I'm happy to help plug it and help , I would imagine that Speed King in Nottingham would garner some interest :)

Tyson SL and myself regularly venture away from our homeland to visit wrestling shows around the country so it may well be something we'd be interested in. We visit GPW every now and then and I'd certainly think we'll head across for the Royal Rumble show in April. We also head to Southside so it may be of interest there too. I'll certainly mull it over with him.

Tyson SL and myself regularly venture away from our homeland to visit wrestling shows around the country so it may well be something we'd be interested in. We visit GPW every now and then and I'd certainly think we'll head across for the Royal Rumble show in April. We also head to Southside so it may be of interest there too. I'll certainly mull it over with him.

Cheers bud i will post info on here and the facebook link to keep you informed.

Living in the North West getting to the shows round here is generally pretty easy on public transport and I imagine no more expensive than getting a mini bus. So not sure there is a huge advantage of organising travel to the local shows. But going outside of the North West I think this is a great idea, if there were coaches to the likes of FCP, 4FW, Triple x, Rev Pro, Southside and Progress I'd be interested and I can think of few others who may also be.

Living in the North West getting to the shows round here is generally pretty easy on public transport and I imagine no more expensive than getting a mini bus. So not sure there is a huge advantage of organising travel to the local shows. But going outside of the North West I think this is a great idea, if there were coaches to the likes of FCP, 4FW, Triple x, Rev Pro, Southside and Progress I'd be interested and I can think of few others who may also be.

Thats the plan mate i want to do a few local shows first to see if the markets there but i have spoke with andy from Rev pro, Ross from Pbw and ben from southside and all have been helpful and plans are in place to go to them

I agree with king_dezeeuw06 that anything further away than PCW is something I'd be very interested in, depending on cost. I'd also consider it for GPW so I could hit the bar, but I'm only really interested in their special events like the rumble and crazy cruisers at the moment.

Great idea though and I really hope it takes off.

Here

Feel free to contact us for LCW shows http://www.lcwrestling.co.uk

Archived