10 years ago... Notorious 'BritWres' incident

Big Benny HG

There's been one name mentioned on here i'd love to know where he is and what he's doing.... DAVE PICK!

Dave was a good guy, used to chat with him on MSN a lot. Used to trade with him too as he had a big fuck off selection. Last I ever spoke to him, he wasn't even into wrestling anymore. He went from being a hardcore fan liking all sorts of indies and stuff I could never be bothered with to just switching off totally. This must have been about 2004/2005. To his credit, I remember his MSN photo being him and some cute girl for ages, and word was he had proper settled down with her, so good for him.

Radioshack, lay off Alex Shane will you. 2013 IS GOING TO BE HIS YEAR!!!!!111

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

For anyone interested Jonny Storm is on this weeks art of wrestling and talks about how Shane and Scarlo tried to stop him and Jody Fleisch going to America for there tour in 2002 for Czw Roh etc, threatening to stop them at the airport and spreading rumours they were flying themselves out there.

• Paid Members
For anyone interested Jonny Storm is on this weeks art of wrestling and talks about how Shane and Scarlo tried to stop him and Jody Fleisch going to America for there tour in 2002 for Czw Roh etc, threatening to stop them at the airport and spreading rumours they were flying themselves out there.

Yeah he recorded it at Southside's Opportunity Knocks :)

Yeah he recorded it at Southside's Opportunity Knocks :)

Nice one.