• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

“Oh Hi Marks”

It was on youtube the other night with his gfs nipple pixilated out and it was hilarious.    I love 2020 RVD. Did I ever mention that he had me roll his joints for him once at Wales Comic Co

When everyone got released, I remember saying Heath was the one I was most intrigued to see outside of the WWE machine, because he's always seemed like a fun & creative guy but we've never really

Posted Images

Avoiding mass quotes, thanks to anyone who replied. Unfortunately (fortunately), I don't do app's, but suspect that I'll probably live without IMPACT. It just happened to air in a convenient slot & roughly followed AEW. In the event that there was something I really wanted to see, chances are I'd probably get to see it anyway, somehow. ITV apart, they don't half air wrestling on some shitty, two-bob channels.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Pretty decent card for Saturday's Bound for Glory then:

Impact World Heavyweight Title Match

Rich Swann vs. Eric Young (c)

Impact Knockouts Title Match

Kylie Rae vs. Deonna Purrazzo (c)

Fatal 4 Way for the Impact World Tag Team Titles

The Good Brothers vs. The North vs. Ace Austin and Madman Fulton vs. The Motor City Machine Guns (c)

Intergender Scramble for the Impact X Division Title

Chris Bey vs. Jordynne Grace vs. Trey Miguel vs. TJP vs. Willie Mack vs. Rohit Raju (c)

Call Your Shot Gauntlet Match (I.e 20 man Royal Rumble)

Rhino at #1, Heath, Tenille Dashwood, Havok, Tommy Dreamer, Ace Romero, Larry D, Taya Valkyrie, Brian Myers, Hernandez at #20, 10 more participants TBA

If Heath or Rhyno win, Heath gets his contract. If they lose, they are both gone from Impact.

Ken Shamrock vs. Eddie Edwards

EC3 vs. Moose

EC3 vs. Moose

Edited by garynysmon
  • Paid Members
7 hours ago, Wideload90 said:

I know why WWE don't want to touch Shamrock but I'm disappointed he's not a rumble entrant or HOFer.

The irony being that Impact would probably allow him to, even under contract to them.

• Moderators

Nearly 60 and gassed to the gills. I cam see why WWE stay away. 

I hope Kylie Rae is OK. I dunno what's a matter with her, but I hope it's something she can deal with as she's no showed in a couple of places now and it seemed weird in AEW. As she's fucking greatm

• Paid Members

Must say that I initially thought it was a poor show on Impact's behalf to advertise the Kylie Ray/Deonna Purazzo match until the last minute if they knew she was injured or something.

But it appears it was a very last minute thing, and does sound like she needs time. Very talented, I hope to see her back soon.

I bet Impact put The Rock's video in their intro. I think they've already recapped it about a bazillion times on social media.

In one way it's incredible to see these guys happily getting involved in 2020. On the other hand it does show how utterly irrelevant and a non-entity Impact is now.

However - BFG was great I thought. Another solid show for them and they really do have an impressive roster who are just going out there and doing their best. Funnily enough they actually do deserve more eyes on the product these days.

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, DavidB6937 said:

In one way it's incredible to see these guys happily getting involved in 2020. On the other hand it does show how utterly irrelevant and a non-entity Impact is now.

Well, you say that but I'm seeing more people talking about Impact in a positive light than anytime since the mid 2010's and there are very few scandals over pay and talent issues compared to how it was.

There are still obvious issues, the company is obviously ran on a shoestring and the crew is a skeleton one at best. But for all the false dawns and promises of a reset, it was quietly putting their heads down and generating weekly non-offensive and solid TV that gained more traction than anything else.

On the use of the Rock, Foley etc, I suspect that was more down to Impact always allowing the WWE to use footage for the network and/or DVD releases and loaned them RVD for a RAW last year. The WWE allowed Impact to use Attitude Era footage for a Shamrock career retrospective, but I couldn't see them doing so for ROH or a smaller promotion where no informal arrangement was already in place. 

(I.E Impact has a tape library that's quite valuable.)

Edited by garynysmon