• Paid Members
14 minutes ago, poetofthedeed said:

To be fair, she had a million outlets to release the info, picking patreon after the subs come in has a whiff of carny off it........ She mentions unsubscription, but not refunds...... 

of course. Because when suffering with their mental health the first thing they think of is I better announce my problems to my Patreons before they are charged for the next month

3 hours ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Don’t be a dick

• 3 weeks later...

Obviously there's not a lot of interest in TNA these days, but Joe Doering just showed up as Eric Young's muscle and I reckon they should put the strap on him ASAP. 

Big fan of some big fucker who has mainly wrestled in Japan storming in and killing people with lariats and powerbombs. 

He's wearing jeans, cowboy boots and cowboy hat with no shirt, which obviously makes him the best. 

I've not watched any of his stuff in years but I reckon he must be quite good at this point. He's genuinely different and looks like a proper throwback, too, which should help him stand out. 

I'm sure it's still available other ways, it's just that I'm subbed to Impact Plus through the Fite app and watching on my PS4 browser was my preferred method. 

I can probably still stream it from the app on my phone to my Xbox One. Just a bit of extra work really. 

Just strange that it's suddenly changed. 

• Paid Members

Bob Ryder's died after a battle against cancer. 

I think he was with Impact from day one, and WCW previously. He ran 1wrestling.com too from what I can remember.\

Edit: A pretty comprehensive obituary - https://www.pwinsider.com/article/141670/bob-ryder-passes-away.html?p=1

Edited by garynysmon

Is it possible to manipulate the numbers of views/shares/etc. on a Facebook video?

I ask because RVD’s missus just proudly posted this on Instagram:

To put that in perspective Edge’s return at Royal Rumble got 5.4m views on WWE’s page, Becky Lynch invading Raw in 2018 got 28m views, and so on.

RVD vs (checks notes) Daga must have been some match!

D2B561E0-4701-4D19-AF91-B27150459068.jpeg

Edited by dopper