• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

“Oh Hi Marks”

It was on youtube the other night with his gfs nipple pixilated out and it was hilarious.    I love 2020 RVD. Did I ever mention that he had me roll his joints for him once at Wales Comic Co

When everyone got released, I remember saying Heath was the one I was most intrigued to see outside of the WWE machine, because he's always seemed like a fun & creative guy but we've never really

Posted Images

On 9/23/2020 at 8:56 PM, The King Of Swing said:

It's amazing how they have turned things around. 2020 really is mental.

Can we officially declare the TNA stink dead?

Hold on now: TNA still exists!?

• IANdrewDiceClay changed the title to TNA Thread - The Rock debuts at Bound For Glory.
13 minutes ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

The Rock is going to do a little induction video for Kenny Shamrock at Bound For Glory for the HOF. New boom period.

If nothing else, the change in title will drive traffic to this thread. 
Also, what are the chances of the ‘E trying to meddle in this?

• Paid Members
On 9/23/2020 at 8:41 AM, Statto said:

When everyone got released, I remember saying Heath was the one I was most intrigued to see outside of the WWE machine, because he's always seemed like a fun & creative guy but we've never really seen him anywhere else. Well...

So good. I don't want to say anything else for fear of spoiling stuff.

That is outstanding!

Impact is an easy watch and has been for the best part of a year tbh. I'm glad that word is finally getting out there.

I doubt there'll be much WWE meddling tbh. Impact and WWE have had a reciprocal agreement for a while now, its short of a working arrangement but Impact has lent them plenty of footage over the past few years and even RVD for one of the Raw specials not too long ago. 

WWE allowed them to use Shamrock footage for this a couple of months ago.

Edited by garynysmon
  • Paid Members
On 9/23/2020 at 8:41 AM, Statto said:

When everyone got released, I remember saying Heath was the one I was most intrigued to see outside of the WWE machine, because he's always seemed like a fun & creative guy but we've never really seen him anywhere else. Well...

So good. I don't want to say anything else for fear of spoiling stuff.

That's absolutely belting!

22 hours ago, PowerButchi said:

Gutted. They were a tremendous act. Mid life crisis RVD is the best RVD. 

It's the most interesting he's been in years and could do so much more with it.

He looks shot in the ring though. Cannot be doing split-legged moonsaults and springboards when you're approaching fifty, especially with all the wear and tear on his body. 

I mentioned it before but I feel like he should go full-on Macho Man '99 with it. Bring in more girls, change his look a bit and just start choking people and hitting them with a weightlifting belt. 

2 hours ago, SaitoRyo said:

Bring in more girls, change his look a bit and just start choking people and hitting them with a weightlifting belt. 

No chance. He's gone with the ponytail, airbrushed singlet, & kickpads look for a quarter of a century.

Sincere question: is that the longest anybody has wrestled at a consistently high(ish) level without any kind of change to their look?

1 hour ago, dopper said:

No chance. He's gone with the ponytail, airbrushed singlet, & kickpads look for a quarter of a century.

Sincere question: is that the longest anybody has wrestled at a consistently high(ish) level without any kind of change to their look?

Gotta be up there, for sure. 

I know he doesn't really care about wrestling these days, but if he wanted to prolong his career by another five years he could invest in some leather pants, sparkly shirts and shades.