• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

“Oh Hi Marks”

It was on youtube the other night with his gfs nipple pixilated out and it was hilarious.    I love 2020 RVD. Did I ever mention that he had me roll his joints for him once at Wales Comic Co

When everyone got released, I remember saying Heath was the one I was most intrigued to see outside of the WWE machine, because he's always seemed like a fun & creative guy but we've never really

Posted Images

• Moderators

I stand by my correct statement. While you losers are watching shitty WWE and piss poor AEW and wishing for death I'm loving life watching Wrestle House. 

Impact Plus pisses all over the WWE Network as well in terms of reliability.

I'm obviously not comparing the depth and quality of the content, but having pillaged the same old shows and nostalgia spots countless times with WWE to the point where trying to get some magic back from it feels like taking ecstasy in your thirties (sorry, Malbranque), I've found great fortune shoving on the odd TNA show from 06-12 when I'm working from home. They're a breeze. 

A great promotion. 

That sucks! I'm assuming he was the guy. "T-N-A. The new face of professional wrestling." He had a fantastic voice. Way better than that grating dabbleyew dabbleyew eeeeeeee fella they've had for donkey's years now. 

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

Former TNA voice over legend Barry Scott has died. What a voice.

I take it it's not the same guy pitching Cillit Bang?

• IANdrewDiceClay changed the title to TNA Thread - The Rock debuts at Bound For Glory.