22 hours ago, PowerButchi said:

Gutted. They were a tremendous act. Mid life crisis RVD is the best RVD. 

It's the most interesting he's been in years and could do so much more with it.

He looks shot in the ring though. Cannot be doing split-legged moonsaults and springboards when you're approaching fifty, especially with all the wear and tear on his body. 

I mentioned it before but I feel like he should go full-on Macho Man '99 with it. Bring in more girls, change his look a bit and just start choking people and hitting them with a weightlifting belt. 

2 hours ago, SaitoRyo said:

Bring in more girls, change his look a bit and just start choking people and hitting them with a weightlifting belt. 

No chance. He's gone with the ponytail, airbrushed singlet, & kickpads look for a quarter of a century.

Sincere question: is that the longest anybody has wrestled at a consistently high(ish) level without any kind of change to their look?

1 hour ago, dopper said:

No chance. He's gone with the ponytail, airbrushed singlet, & kickpads look for a quarter of a century.

Sincere question: is that the longest anybody has wrestled at a consistently high(ish) level without any kind of change to their look?

Gotta be up there, for sure. 

I know he doesn't really care about wrestling these days, but if he wanted to prolong his career by another five years he could invest in some leather pants, sparkly shirts and shades. 

4 hours ago, SaitoRyo said:

I mentioned it before but I feel like he should go full-on Macho Man '99 with it. Bring in more girls, change his look a bit and just start choking people and hitting them with a weightlifting belt. 

Didn't Van Dam bring in 'his girlfriend's girlfriend' at one point?
I'm not a regular Impact viewer but I'm sure I saw it mentioned

• Paid Members
22 hours ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

Didn't Van Dam bring in 'his girlfriend's girlfriend' at one point?
I'm not a regular Impact viewer but I'm sure I saw it mentioned

I didn't know this, but just reading it made me chuckle. Sounds fantastic.

On 10/2/2020 at 1:27 PM, Syl said:

Impact has signed a deal with Premier Sports in the UK. Impact will be shown on FreeSports every Wednesday at 10pm, and it looks like PPVs will be shown on their Premier Sports subscription channels.

https://itrwrestling.com/news/impact-announces-new-tv-deal-for-uk-ireland/

Does anyone know if they'll be exclusive to Freesports, or will it still air early-Saturday morning on 5-star or whatever it is? I have the latter, but not Freesports (anymore, apparently).

2 hours ago, KingofSports said:

Does anyone know if they'll be exclusive to Freesports, or will it still air early-Saturday morning on 5-star or whatever it is? I have the latter, but not Freesports (anymore, apparently).

I don't have Freesports either but it should be free on Demand - the Freesports App

• Paid Members
14 hours ago, KingofSports said:

I saw someone ask this on Twitter and Freesports confirmed that the 5-Star "repeat" will still exist, but also (per @CliveG) that anyone can watch Freesports online/on app too if they choose.

i've been trying to cancel premier sports for over a year now, vm tell me to contact ps and ps tell me to contact vm. here's hoping we don't get a shit ton of picture breakup like they do when showing live sports.

5 hours ago, WyattSheepMask said:

Can’t you just cancel your direct debit?

If it’s anything like my subscription, it’s a monthly debit/credit card payment rather than a direct debit. It took me phoning the bank and requesting them to block all future payments for my subscription to be cancelled. They’re pretty awful and almost impossible to get hold of.