I might be totally wrong on this, but the Wrestle House intro/logo thing always reminds me of WWF's old "In Your House" logo, with white/pink/teal colours. Am I way off the mark, or is it  intended?

WWF-In-Your-House.webp

-edit- maybe it's this I was thinking of. Unless I come across a more specific example

Edited by KingofSports

I hope RVD goes full 'Macho Man '99' soon. Just really highlight that midlife crisis and bring in some more girls and distractions to help distract from his declining athleticism. 

I love Van Dam, by the way, but he looks a bit knackered and obviously can't do the same stuff at the same speed anymore.

Bring on the weightlifting belt and hair dye, I say. 

• Paid Members

Impact has gone from strength to strength since AEW has come along and taken away their shine. They no longer have to think of themselves as competition and are solely their own entity. It's refreshing for a product that isn't compared with WWE in every other post as well. 

They have found their level and are just running with it. As someone stated earlier in the thread, the no fans era has really benefitted Impact.

Impact Plus pisses all over the WWE Network as well in terms of reliability.

I'm obviously not comparing the depth and quality of the content, but having pillaged the same old shows and nostalgia spots countless times with WWE to the point where trying to get some magic back from it feels like taking ecstasy in your thirties (sorry, Malbranque), I've found great fortune shoving on the odd TNA show from 06-12 when I'm working from home. They're a breeze. 

A great promotion. 

That sucks! I'm assuming he was the guy. "T-N-A. The new face of professional wrestling." He had a fantastic voice. Way better than that grating dabbleyew dabbleyew eeeeeeee fella they've had for donkey's years now. 

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

Former TNA voice over legend Barry Scott has died. What a voice.

I take it it's not the same guy pitching Cillit Bang?