Presumably Impact spoilers are fine given that this is a TNA thread?

On the off-chance they’re not...

I can’t believe Impact pushed ahead with their plans to make Tessa Blanchard World Champion on the back of the recent allegations.

Even if you look at the most serious allegations separately they’re nothing short of vile. 

Since they pretty much make her untouchable for WWE and AEW that seemingly makes her someone Impact can bank their future on. It’s not like she’s going anywhere.

Presumably they’re crossing their fingers for the day Roman Reigns gets sacked for indecent exposure so they can have him headline Bound For Glory against James Ellsworth in a Rob Feinstein-on-a-pole match

Edited by RedRooster

4 hours ago, RedRooster said:

Presumably Impact spoilers are fine given that this is a TNA thread?

On the off-chance they’re not...

Hide contents

I can’t believe Impact pushed ahead with their plans to make Tessa Blanchard World Champion on the back of the recent allegations.

Even if you look at the most serious allegations separately they’re nothing short of vile. 

Since they pretty much make her untouchable for WWE and AEW that seemingly makes her someone Impact can bank their future on. It’s not like she’s going anywhere.

Presumably they’re crossing their fingers for the day Roman Reigns gets sacked for indecent exposure so they can have him headline Bound For Glory against James Ellsworth in a Rob Feinstein-on-a-pole match

So guilty until proven innocent in your book...🤨

Good decision, Callihan was getting boring as champ and great to see a female finally take the strap.

Edited by Worthits

• Paid Members
11 minutes ago, Worthits said:

Good decision, Callihan was getting boring as champ and great to see a female finally take the strap.

No smoke without fire. He’ll of a lot of fires have been started over the last few days, so more inclined to believe she was, and possibly still is, trash

• Paid Members

Not only allegations of bullying & racism, but there's leaked audio that is claimed to be Tessa Blanchard doing a number two in a bathroom that she recorded, paid for by a fan with a đź’© fetish.

I would normally link to a tweet & the audio file in question but I'm not sure if that would be appropriate here - if you want to, search for "Tessa Blanchard audio" on Twitter for a link to the alleged sound dump, which is disturbingly almost six minutes long.

25 minutes ago, Worthits said:

Not at all, but we have a situation here where multiple women are making similar fairly alarming allegations. At the very least you’d think Impact would take a look at them and put Tessa’s push on ice until they were fully investigated. 

1 hour ago, PJ Power said:

Not only allegations of bullying & racism, but there's leaked audio that is claimed to be Tessa Blanchard doing a number two in a bathroom that she recorded, paid for by a fan with a đź’© fetish.

I would normally link to a tweet & the audio file in question but I'm not sure if that would be appropriate here - if you want to, search for "Tessa Blanchard audio" on Twitter for a link to the alleged sound dump, which is disturbingly almost six minutes long.

God, that was a tough wank 

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, PJ Power said:

This is the UKFF. We wont be wanking, we'll be studying.

• Moderators

It was on youtube the other night with his gfs nipple pixilated out and it was hilarious. 

I love 2020 RVD. Did I ever mention that he had me roll his joints for him once at Wales Comic Con then gave me £100 while burying loads of people while going on about how great Jimmy Del Ray was a bloke? RVD is a fucking guy.