12 hours ago, Accident Prone said:

I've not watched yet, but (main event spoilers)

Hide contents

Callihan going over Tessa? In the main event?? Fucking hell. The fucking state of it.

The match is worse to watch than it sounds. Fucking disgrace. If I’d known this was on on the card I wouldn’t have ordered it.

The roster put on some decent matches, but I don’t understand how they could be getting such pathetic attendances and not just give up 

10 minutes ago, The King of Old School said:

Surely you know what is on the card before ordering it?!

Nah, I’d seen a someone online say it was good so just ordered it. Figured I would be wandering into spoiler territory if I started googling the card after the event had happened. 

Was first time watching the promotion in years, so I’d have been going in cold to storylines anyway

• Paid Members
11 hours ago, UK Kat Von D said:

The match is worse to watch than it sounds. Fucking disgrace. If I’d known this was on on the card I wouldn’t have ordered it.

Sorry you had to go through with that. If I were in your shoes (or boots) I'd never bother with the company again.

25 minutes ago, Accident Prone said:

Sorry you had to go through with that. If I were in your shoes (or boots) I'd never bother with the company again.

Yeah for some reason a man belting a woman in the face with a baseball bat just makes me uneasy. Honestly no idea how anyone could have enjoyed that match 

• Paid Members

Slammiversary was an OK show. No idea know why half the TNA roster are tweeting about it being show of the year. It wasn’t even show of the weekend. 

I’ve read that Rhyno’s WWE deal isn’t technically up until next week, but WWE aren’t really bothered about him doing that masked run-in on the pay per view. What a statement that is on how far TNA have fallen. 

4 hours ago, Supremo said:

I’ve read that Rhyno’s WWE deal isn’t technically up until next week, but WWE aren’t really bothered about him doing that masked run-in on the pay per view. What a statement that is on how far TNA have fallen. 

And how little value they see in Rhyno

• Paid Members
7 hours ago, Supremo said:

Slammiversary was an OK show. No idea know why half the TNA roster are tweeting about it being show of the year. It wasn’t even show of the weekend. 

Not necessarily. The WWE would sue the pants off an indy promoter if they wished to be vindictive.

Probably more to do with the relationship between both companies being warmer than ever and Rhyno being of no real use to them. Hardly worth the effort, especially if they want to use more TNA footage for future DVD releases.

Edited by garynysmon