Impact's 'Uncaged' special this past week was really good I thought. 
Taya Valkyrie and Tessa Blanchard had a brutal streetfight. Tessa is so believable as an arrogant, tough fighter. Lively crowd too.

Really liked all 4 members of Team Lucha and again, the lively crowd really helped the match.

It's clear from the main event who Impact's 'Top Four' are and, in my opinion, they are the right choice. Moose has blossomed as a heel and 'Money Moose' is a great gimmick. Killer Kross has everything you need in a wrestler - presence, charisma, credibility. If the WWE we are talking about is the WWE of 20 years ago I would say he should go there as they would make him a huge star - as it is, he would probably get ruined there so in Impact, at least, he stands out. Cage has an awesome look and is a great wrestler and Impact is the 'name'.

Cage v Kross could be their 'money' match down the line if booked right.

Yeah, there's still some silly stuff and some 'm'eh' stuff but Impact is usually an easy and enjoyable enough watch most weeks. 

Got love Double J for at least trying. Didn’t they end on that GWN app with redubbed commentary because everyone had left before the shows saw the light of day. I’m sure I’ve seen a clip where they were implying that Bobby Roode had made the jump from NXT to GFW, which surely can’t be legal to do.

Edited by WyattSheepMask

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, WyattSheepMask said:

Got love Double J for at least trying. Didn’t they end on that GWN app with redubbed commentary because everyone had left before the shows saw the light of day. I’m sure I’ve seen a clip where they were implying that Bobby Roode had made the jump from NXT to GFW, which surely can’t be legal to do.

Apparently that was Jarrett's insistence too. 

• Paid Members

There's no way that the shows have been lost as they were all available on-demand on the GWN app right until the litigation was first lodged. I'm sure that the show is archived, just that the master tapes have been taped over with Peak Practice and Soldier Soldier.

Besides, I'm sure they're kicking around on the torrent sites....

Edited by garynysmon

• Paid Members
30 minutes ago, garynysmon said:

There's no way that the shows have been lost as they were all available on-demand on the GWN app right until the litigation was first lodged. I'm sure that the show is archived, just that the master tapes have been taped over with Peak Practice and Soldier Soldier.

Besides, I'm sure they're kicking around on the torrent sites....

I think it’s just the wording: Jarrett’s asked for the masters, but Anthem are claiming they’ve tossed them. Anthem aren’t saying, “Nope, that footage no longest exists anywhere.”

Footage transcoded for web delivery isn’t going to have the same fidelity as the original masters.

Edited by Your Fight Site