• Paid Members

Isn't the rumour that before this "bailout" the debts were about twice the value of the company? Vince is surely just waiting it out now.

The Hardys drew me and they were the only interesting thing about it. I wanted to like Moose but he looks inbred.

I liked their piss poor attempt to give him a wrestlemania entrance. They should have had the falcon cheerleaders but instead you got a Sunday league team standing their for no apparent reason.

Whether he owns the company or not, what we see from TNA going forward is apparently under the creative direction of Billy Corgan. There has already been a talking point (I'll put it no higher than that) so it'll be interesting to see if the creative momentum of the last 9+ months carries on or if the wheels come off now he's driving the product, as opposed to contributing to it.

So he goes from having no match on the biggest show of the year, to being a last minute replacement who loses to then days later beating the champion?

Jason Powell of ProWrestling.net yesterday mentioned, the relationship between Dixie and Corgan at the moment is not good.

Worth having a look at the official website just to see how little people they have worked back in the "office". No reaction stuff from the B4G show (Remember Borash doing all the stuff during and after the shows years ago) etc, embarrassing for a company with TV deals all around the world.

Edited by Buzz Lightyear

As much as it pains me I Have to completely agree with the above posts giving Edwards the title is utter nonsense he couldn't beat Rex at bound but he beats lashley who they've had destroying everyone all year whoever made that call needs to be shot with shit

Edited by Chest Rockwell
taping spoilers