• Paid Members

If it was live on challenge I'd be telling you to tune in there but alas it's not :)

Yeah, but Challenge pay TNA to broadcast their content. Do these illegal streaming sites pay TNA, which you so dearly love?

Edited by Your Fight Site
  • Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

“Oh Hi Marks”

It was on youtube the other night with his gfs nipple pixilated out and it was hilarious.    I love 2020 RVD. Did I ever mention that he had me roll his joints for him once at Wales Comic Co

When everyone got released, I remember saying Heath was the one I was most intrigued to see outside of the WWE machine, because he's always seemed like a fun & creative guy but we've never really

Posted Images

As if he'd waste his fucking time. If WWE have bought it they'll be lucky if they get Steph, Triple H or even fucking Mick Foley, never mind Vince showing up.

Actually I could really see them having Stephanie turn up and cut a ten minute promo on Dixie about how she's the shittest woman in wrestling ever. That would be a Steph browbeating I'd actually enjoy.

Edited by Daaaaaad!

As I said if there was a legal way to get it live I'd be all over it that's down to challenge

But as far as the sub service goes I get WWE network, FIGHT network, TNA PPVs all the 3pm kick offs and virtually every sports channel imaginable for £1 a week that's a hell of a deal and for nearly 3x that amount you'd have to give meekmahan and only get the WWE network out of it

• Moderators

As I said if there was a legal way to get it live I'd be all over it that's down to challenge

But as far as the sub service goes I get WWE network, FIGHT network, TNA PPVs all the 3pm kick offs and virtually every sports channel imaginable for £1 a week that's a hell of a deal and for nearly 3x that amount you'd have to give meekmahan and only get the WWE network out of it

A pound a week of which TNA receive how much? You're not the TNA fan you claim to be at all if you pirate their content

Morning Dixie...

Anyway the show happened, and the iMPACT tapings will this week. Who paid for the shows? (That should be the story line moving forward on TV) we still don't know...

Meanwhile, if you want another example on how far the company has fallen in EVERY department (TV, Merchandise etc.) Take a look at the TNA website this morning, not only is it a complete shambles but it's a shambles which isn't being updated. 

• IANdrewDiceClay changed the title to TNA Thread - The Rock debuts at Bound For Glory.