• Paid Members

I thought they only used it the once then abandoned it due to its abject failure. Lethal Lockdown had its moments, even if it was just a War Games derivative.

• Paid Members

She posted this on her facebook:

"I don’t make it a habit to reply to speculation, but I will say if you are close to Orlando this Sunday-Saturday YOU DO NOT WANT TO MISS THESE TAPINGS. Going to be an INCREDIBLE live #BoundForGlory on Sunday and big things planned for Impact Wrestling shows."

Havent properly watched TNA in coming on 3 years but I find myself really rooting for them to stay in business. It's like seeing an ex you havent thought about in years is getting married and taken off the market. Really it isnt a big deal but it still hits you a bit when it happens

I'm hoping TNA dies and something with another name is born from its ashes, Dixie needs to fuck off and never come back to wrestling as her goofs aren't entertaining any longer. How realistic is it for Billy to buy the company at this stage?

Also, Cow Mauler.

With no announcement regarding the cancellation of Bound For Glory, surely they have made a deal? 

If they have, and it's anyone but WWE, I'll be disappointed. TNA has run it's course. When you get to the point that you need to sell your company in order to produce a PPV and TV Tapings, it's time to hang up the boots.

Don't get why people are so keen to see them go under, makes wrestling a worse place for a lot of people.

For one the wrestlers have fewer places to work, secondly it takes away the small bargaining power tna offers wwe guys.

Secondly, for uk fans who don't have sky, it's a wrestling show for younger kids to watch. I was at a show last weekend and the kids went absolutely bat shit crazy for Grado, every kid was a the barrier like no other wrestler on the show. So it's going an outlet for wrestling to be watched as I doubt the under tens are big fans of scot squad to be soo excited to see him in their town.

Sure dixie can get to fuck, And hopefully whoever picks it up has plans on how to make it a company that generates income and looks busier going forward. But it's better to have them around in some form than nothing at all.

i'm in 2 minds about this TNA has been shit for a while I went to Wembley to watch them on the last tour it was the worse show I had ever been too the only match worth watching was the Kurt Angle match most UK companies are producing better show  but I liked the early stuff and the aces and eights storyline when it started plus side I have the WWE network so if they buy it for the tape library I will get to watch any earlier ppvs & shows I missed 

Secondly, for uk fans who don't have sky, it's a wrestling show for younger kids to watch. I was at a show last weekend and the kids went absolutely bat shit crazy for Grado, every kid was a the barrier like no other wrestler on the show. So it's going an outlet for wrestling to be watched as I doubt the under tens are big fans of scot squad to be soo excited to see him in their town.

Grado was getting those reactions on family shows before he was on TNA.

It's not that I want to see them go under, I just don't understand how you get to that point. From what I've read of Meltzer's comments, TNA's debt is around that of the company's value. Late payments for the wrestlers. How? How do you get to this point, with days to save your PPV and TV Tapings, without realising you're fighting a losing battle?

Sure it takes away a national exposure company for wrestlers to work for, but someone will always take that place. If it's not Corgan in charge of TNA or whatever he changes the name to, it'll be someone else building something from the TNA rubble.