That was amazingly awful. So many great moments:

• Matt calling his son "King Maxel"
  • The gardener's birthday present for the baby ("DELIGHTFUL! It is an EXTRAORDINARY xylophone!")
  • Matt's evil drone army vs Jeff's guitar
  • Hologram Matt
  • Jeff chasing one of the drones on his motorbike
  • Matt's gleefully riding his lawnmower while laughing maniacally
  • Matt using a violin to summon Jeff
  • Matt saying he was personally given the violin by his friend Antonio Stradivari (who, umm, died centuries ago)
  • Firework battle
  • "IT'S A DILAPIDATED BOAT!!!"
  • Drowned Jeff's transformation into Willow
  • The gardener's taser-based interference
  • Willow's pinned! No, wait, it was the gardener under the mask ("SENOR BENJAMIN!")
  • Matt's life flashing before his eyes
  • Matt's wife magically appearing and giving him the birthday candle
Edited by GordyM

• Paid Members

Jeremy Borash again proved why he's better than all the other useless cunts TNA have hired over the last 15 years. Its seems like the only good things that come out of TNA ever is from his brain. Even if you think it was completely dumb and has no place in wrestling, the hype job JB did online with the reaction videos before it aired and all the teasers was 5 stars.

Wow, that was absolutely potty from start to finish. I nearly spat my tea when Hologram Matt appeared.

While as a whole it may be wrestling's equivelant of The Room, "It's a delapitated boat!" is surely wrestling's "get to the chopper!"

Edited by WyattSheepMask

A dilapidated boat. This was a gift. Maybe the last crazy gasp of a dying company, or simply the true beginning of the end where we see this kind of stuff all the time now until it's kitch effect is devalued. Either way they sure have gotten a small group of nutters talking so credit where it's due.

I have to admire Matt and Jeff. This certainly doesn't constitute phoning it in at this stage in their career. Regardless of the San Andreas faultlines of logic and good sense running through their demented ideas it's kind of cool to see that they still love the idea of wrestling enough to approach it with their loopy psychedelic take on fantasy booking. They're like the people who still have the zeal to make their own custom Doom wads 20 years later just to dick around with the engine.

That was fantastically stupid, fun that wrestling should be! fair play to Matt Hardy, first TNA I've actively searched for since Hogan/Bischoff's opening night.

Fair few twats moaning about the finish and camera angles on reddit wrestling sub, fuck me!