Through the whole thing, especially when he missed the Swanton from the tree, all I could think was that Jeff could be an actual star but he is choosing to do this instead. Actually choosing, with his wrecked body, to jump out of a tree back first onto a ladder for no buys, no crowd and a few hundred thousand people who tune in regardless.

When is this on in the UK? What was it a PPV? Or just Matt and Jeff?

A segment/match/..thing from this week's Impact. 10-15 mins and can be found on YouTube

When is this on in the UK? What was it a PPV? Or just Matt and Jeff?

A segment/match/..thing from this week's Impact. 10-15 mins and can be found on YouTube

• Paid Members

Through the whole thing, especially when he missed the Swanton from the tree, all I could think was that Jeff could be an actual star but he is choosing to do this instead. Actually choosing, with his wrecked body, to jump out of a tree back first onto a ladder for no buys, no crowd and a few hundred thousand people who tune in regardless.

I dunno, I see your point but he's already made loads of money, had a good a run on top as he'll get, and has been a huge star for years.

If I was him, I'd probably consider a workload where he can do homemade videos with his brother, twat some drones with a Guitar and play in his band or whatever it is he does between autograph signings for Hardy fangirls. Maybe he just can't be fucked with another WWE go around.

• Paid Members

Equal parts the shittest and greatest thing I've ever seen. The bit where they actually wrestled in the ring was by far the most boring part. TNA would be best suited to just abandoning the in-ring wrestling all together and just allow their guys to make stupid videos about hologram drones.

• Paid Members

Equal parts the shittest and greatest thing I've ever seen. The bit where they actually wrestled in the ring was by far the most boring part. TNA would be best suited to just abandoning the in-ring wrestling all together and just allow their guys to make stupid videos about hologram drones.

completely agree.

• Paid Members

Anyone else get the impression that Matt and Jeff had bought a drone and couldn't think of anything to do with it and things just spiraled out of control.

Reading peoples comments on it was actually far better than the actual video.

That was absolutely mental. Highlights for me were the shouts of "What's wrong with you?!" when Matt was shooting the fireworks at Jeff, the run-in by the gardener with the tazer and Matt screaming "SENOIR BENJAMIN". The music kept taking me out of it but other than that I enjoyed it.

Hologram and Jeff twatting drones with a guitar was the highlight for me, Whole thing was fucked up.

Drone attacks, holo-matt, summoning via Violin, the big dramatic finale, all amazing but Willow out of nowhere pushed me over the edge. I mentioned Sharknado before, and it holds fast. It's amazing for it's awfulness but only because they they aren't in on the joke. This was their finest 'wrestling is art' moment and it was truly dreadful.

If I had to compare it to a film, I'd personally compare it to The Room.

Oh Hi Mark!

I only saw the room, some time last year, and its the best kind of garbage.

I might have to watch the final deletion now hah