That was all kinds of glorious, watched a version of it on youtube. Deffo a case where people have been watching LU, alot! However was well done and suitably entertained despite the utter preposterous nature of it. Bravo TNA, I'm actually excited about you again despite you being a narcissistic abuser drawing me in with nothing but broken promises

• Paid Members

2am tonight you can watch it on streamtvbox.club there's usually plenty of streams knocking about on Twitter

For someone who constantly applauds TNA and its viewing figures, you sure love watching it via non-legal methods.

2am tonight you can watch it on streamtvbox.club there's usually plenty of streams knocking about on Twitter

For someone who constantly applauds TNA and its viewing figures, you sure love watching it via non-legal methods.

Was there a legal way for him to watch it live in the UK? Wind your neck in, for the first time in an age TNA created a must-see event (albeit in a Sharknado kind of way) so you really cant fault fans not wanting to wait days to see it.

• Paid Members

Had to watch it. Absolutely fucking mental. It wasn't LU, it was definitely WCW mini-movie WrestleCrap.

It was pretty terrible but in an entertaining way with one exception. The "score" over the first half of the "match" was fucking annoying. It didn't need it and it got better when it shut up and the surreal atmosphere shone through.

If it was a wrestling match, you'd point out that the Swanton from up the tree, fucking insane spot btw, missed Matt completely but Jeff tried to pin him anyway.

Best bit was Nero popping up from the water and then the false finish on "Nero". Great stuff.

Sadly for TNA, no-one else on the show grabbed my attention at all. Very bland palette.

TNA are trying to force their product in new direction with blatantly stolen ideas. Like WWF copying ECW in the 90s, they are just taking ideas from smaller competition to try and freshen things up. I expect they will even try to sign Rohit next to be the face of this new direction

• Paid Members

Was there a legal way for him to watch it live in the UK? Wind your neck in, for the first time in an age TNA created a must-see event (albeit in a Sharknado kind of way) so you really cant fault fans not wanting to wait days to see it.

No, but TNA have a UK TV deal, so wind your entitled neck in.