• Moderators

Great flow to the show again this week viewership up again aswell :)

Next weeks hardy Armageddon is going to be fun

3 minutes of wrestling in the first 70 is great flow? You talk some guff.

I watched impact this week for the first time in a while (for context, I've watched it regularly for years, even through the pre-taped world title series stuff but finally gave up recently) and a few thoughts:

- opening segment was ok. was a bit by-numbers but that's ok for a company trying to build a world title angle and tease an EC3 heel turn (his music is still one of the best).  Galloway sucks, just looks like a random slightly crazy shouty homeless man turned up for a ruck, not a serious title contender.  Never been a huge Lashley fan but he was alright.

- Decay are interesting but the segment was far too long.  Abyss without a mask is rubbish but i quite like crazzy steve.  Nice to see Bram is still under contract as well but the guy is a career-heel

- I still like Spud

- Last time I saw impact the two women were friends, apparently they're not now and that's cool but couldn't give a crap about the match.

- How long has Billy been around? He looks and sounds bored and dis-interested already. How can anyone set up an exciting 'right here right now' match and sound like they're reading an auto-cue.  First time I've seen him on screen and had no idea who he was.  Also he looked awful in those silly shades in a dimly lit arena. Where's the sun Billy!?  Nice to see an authority figure 'punished' for striking an employee but the execution of the whole angle felt uncomfortable.  I want to like Bennett, I really do, but just no.

- The Hardy match was awful.  Why is anyone taking bumps off a cage through tables, chairs, and people on a TV show no-one is watching. Madness. Bumps like that should be ending feuds so they matter, not every week.  for free. when no-one is watching.  Do TNA not have agents helping set up and pace these feuds? And the shows in general for that matter.

- Why was a match we've been seeing for 15 years the main event if it wasnt a feud ender instead of progressing the (vaguely) interesting world title angle?  Aren't (other) people bored of watching Jeff Hardy try to kill himself?

There's enough good things to build around if someone cared enough to try but far too much shit weighing it down and over shadowing the positives.  It feels like something that's been thrown together that no-one cares about anymore, not even the people involved and I find that quite sad considering how much I used to enjoy it.

• Paid Members

Great flow to the show again this week viewership up again aswell :)

Next weeks hardy Armageddon is going to be fun

I admire your enthusiasm for TNA, but bigging it up to a ridiculous level is just as bad as those who shit on it unmercilessly.

TNA is shit but when the story is "I know I can beat you" then it makes sense he's lost a couple of times.

If it was the other way around I might have an interest, with Matt constantly fucking over Jeff and beating him so Jeff had to devise the redneck rumble to finally polish him off, but I just don't see the point of doing it this way. If Jeff wins he's beaten Matt AGAIN, If Matt wins Jeff still beat him 3 times.

So Jeff beats Matt in a match so badly that Matt becomes a supervillain, then Jeff beats him at the ppv in "their" match,then Jeff beats him in a cage. even if Matt beats him at harmeggedon it'll be 3-1 in this feud. TNA is shit.

But, Matt's accent :laugh:

its not that good, like I can see Matt is doing it to be funny, and "DATS DA JOKE" but its not funny at all. I anybody finds it funny or whatever, that's cool, but its just a "nothing" to me. Like I don't even hate him, in a heel way, I just don't care.

• Paid Members

TNA is shit but when the story is "I know I can beat you" then it makes sense he's lost a couple of times.

If it was the other way around I might have an interest, with Matt constantly fucking over Jeff and beating him so Jeff had to devise the redneck rumble to finally polish him off, but I just don't see the point of doing it this way. If Jeff wins he's beaten Matt AGAIN, If Matt wins Jeff still beat him 3 times.

Use it to kick start the next feud.

Matt wins following interface from some one, say Davey Richards or Cheex or whoever. Jeff then has a new series set up ready and matt can gloat about beating Jeff leading to a face, say the one out of Richards and Cheex who isn't busy with Jeff, calling him out on the stats as a cunt and matt has a series on.

• Paid Members

Im surprised TNA have never got a manager from pizza hut to run the company like wcw did. To be honest a new Ding Dongs and Norman the lunatic would be better than most stuff in TNA except Brother Nero that had me laughing for days i love me some wrestle crap