Would hardy ever get back in the wwe?or wouldnt they touch him with a barge pole now

They were offering a fewer dates deal before he left, and then everything happened. He seems to have got himself sorted lately, alright so Willow wasa bit of a mindfuck, but thats just TNA letting him do what he wants which WWE wouldn't.

He is still very much a marketable talent for WWE, and I wouldn't be suprised to see him go back, but you can bet that Triple H will lay down the law and tell him exactly how things are going to work if he wants to keep his job

Might be showing up late for the party here but was there talk of moving TNA over to the UK or something similar due to the strong fanbase here etc?

So all the talent are just going to up-sticks and move here? Or are they going to bring them over every other week on Jet2?

Seriously though, that wouldn't solve their TV issue in the US

What do the "they should move to the UK" people actually mean by that? Challenge don't pay them enough to put on a TV show. And they can't run Wembley once a month. They can't fly all the US talent over for a few hundred people in leisure centres, either.

Might be showing up late for the party here but was there talk of moving TNA over to the UK or something similar due to the strong fanbase here etc?

I assume if TNA fold this would benefit Jarrett's new scheme on the horizon

It's interpretational. Glass half empty TV station/Investor would surely ask Jarrett why they should back his product when a similar one (that he created no less) has just went Pete Tong. Glass half full TV station/investor will throw money at it on the basis they're persuaded it's an open market, a 2 horse race.

I know what camp I'm in, but I'm far too old and cynical nowadays!

It's interpretational. Glass half empty TV station/Investor would surely ask Jarrett why they should back his product when a similar one (that he created no less) has just went Pete Tong. Glass half full TV station/investor will throw money at it on the basis they're persuaded it's an open market, a 2 horse race.

I know what camp I'm in, but I'm far too old and cynical nowadays!

Double post

Edited by Ant

• Paid Members

What do the "they should move to the UK" people actually mean by that? Challenge don't pay them enough to put on a TV show. And they can't run Wembley once a month. They can't fly all the US talent over for a few hundred people in leisure centres, either.

They could use British talent dressed up as TNA guys. "Tonight, Matthew, I'm going to be .... Bobby Roode"

They could use British talent dressed up as TNA guys. "Tonight, Matthew, I'm going to be .... Bobby Roode"

Where, at a working men's club?

TNA UK only makes sense if they become what WWA was... A group that basically does nothing but an international tour now and again. 

Edited by King Pitcos

Certain people have been saying for years that it would only be a matter of time until TNA go out of business and to be fair unless they can find a new channel to show Impact on within the next two months I reckon that their predictions will finally be coming true. The sad thing as a wrestling fan is I can't really see anyone wanting to sign a contract with TNA to show Impact. Hope I'm wrong though because TNA is better than no other wrestling company at all.

• Paid Members

TNA UK only makes sense if they become what WWA was... A group that basically does nothing but an international tour now and again.

Epic sets of tapings is the only thing they could do. And as you say, Challenge wouldn't pay them enough to make it worthwhile.

Do they not get relatively decent TV ratings in the states. They must have cut costs as well getting rid of Hogan and Sting and taping in blocks. Surely someone will pick them up as all the international deals must make them something to add on to their main US deal.

Edited by wrestlescotland