Aye, Mark Andrews is reporting he's in now too. Think TNA would do really well in tapping up some British talent, could be a real breath of fresh air for them. Can't say they aren't attempting to take steps to revitalise their product.

You can. They brought back Vince Russo and Tommy Dreamer. Nothing says "step back" that those pair of jokers.

Don't get me wrong, there's still a lot to grumble about regarding TNA. The 'ECW nostalgia' as Wade Keller dubbed it on Twitter, the mindless hot potato of the World Championship, the poor house show attendance etc. But things like this and running Bound For Glory in Japan at least suggests to me they're willing to try new things as opposed to circling the drain, so to speak. I'm just happy to see some of Britain's finest get some television exposure.

Of course, none of this matters if they get booted off of Spike in the autumn, mind you.

They might as well just do an NXT rejects Nexus faction. It's the sort of lowly shite that TNA is used to, with it being a pale imitation of a WWE storyline and a heel stable, and they've got enough WWE developmental failures on the books or radar for it. They could hire Chris Hero to lead it.

Edited by King Pitcos

• Paid Members

You can. They brought back Vince Russo and Tommy Dreamer. Nothing says "step back" that those pair of jokers.

running Bound For Glory in Japan

I still don't really get this decision. How about they try and do something, anything, about their shitty domestic business before they start running "their WrestleMania" in Japan.

running Bound For Glory in Japan

I still don't really get this decision. How about they try and do something, anything, about their shitty domestic business before they start running "their WrestleMania" in Japan.

Haven't they always done much better abroad than domestically, though*? I know where you're coming from and the first thing I would do would be to try and remedy the problems on their doorstep but I can see that there is some logic amongst their usual madness here.

*I read this a while ago. Things have probably deteriorated since then though.

Looks like TNA are picking up WWE's rejects, makes sense they have wrestled and learnt in the WWE so if their good enough to be on NXT they'll be good enough to be on TNA tv and visas shouldn't be hard to get as they've been in the States already working.

Starting to think maybe its fixed, like the ones who get invited are the ones who make the final 12.

I can imagine they'll pick some realy crap wrestlers to put on tv like they do on x factor and then when a good wrestler from the chosen 12 is on they'll look like a million dollars compared to the previous shit arse that was on tv before them