• Paid Members
Sometimes you have to let people grow into a company though. Look at Brisco - I reckon he might be a lot of fun as a heel. Glad they kept him.

True. He was actually quite good as a heel under the mask, projecting the violence quite well. Not quite solid on the mike, but seems like he could improve. Great look, too. Also, I'm hoping Garett Bischoff might improve from being teamed with him.

• Paid Members
I read last week that Kid Kash was gone from the TNA roster as he was removed from their website. Anyone know if this is the case?

If so, that is unforgivably shit. He was great with Gunner, and that's someone else who's been off TV for too damn long. "Gunner & Kash" were a great tag-team.

Sometimes you have to let people grow into a company though. Look at Brisco - I reckon he might be a lot of fun as a heel. Glad they kept him.

True. He was actually quite good as a heel under the mask, projecting the violence quite well. Not quite solid on the mike, but seems like he could improve. Great look, too. Also, I'm hoping Garett Bischoff might improve from being teamed with him.

It's all in the hair. He should never have it in the ponytail.

His reveal was the best so far, as he was hidden in plain sight. He pulled off the jacket to reveal the colours, and then reached up undid the ponytail... ohhhh right, it's him.

Brilliant.

• Paid Members

It's all in the hair. He should never have it in the ponytail.

His reveal was the best so far, as he was hidden in plain sight. He pulled off the jacket to reveal the colours, and then reached up undid the ponytail... ohhhh right, it's him.

Brilliant.

This is why the internet's a double-edge sword for a wrestling fan, I feel. The impact of that reveal was completely dulled for me by the fact that we knew it was him already through net reports. I should've just stayed the fuck away.

I read last week that Kid Kash was gone from the TNA roster as he was removed from their website. Anyone know if this is the case?

If so, that is unforgivably shit. He was great with Gunner, and that's someone else who's been off TV for too damn long. "Gunner & Kash" were a great tag-team.

They wasted an opportunity not having the both of them in the Aces and Eights. Gunner also looks very similar to one of the characters on Sons of Anarchy called Otto

Not the best picture to prove my point

otto.jpg

• Paid Members

Nah, I'm not seeing the Otto resemblance. But you're right that Gunner and Kash should've been in the Aces & 8s. They've got the right look, are solid in the ring, and have the right sort of characters.

• Paid Members

I think so, but I'm not sure - I get the feeling that there's something very "Southern" about his overall presence (in addition to the accent, of course) and style that would suggest he might not fit so well into the WWE "atmosphere", if you get my meaning.

• Paid Members

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

http://kushtube.info/dm.php?code=k5HAaEKAJUwI0Z3OgKq

9:45 to see Marty fly into the guardrail.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

I saw that when that happened.

Made me wince, it looked very painful.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

I predict that Bully Ray will end up turning heel and revealing that he was only interested in Brooke to in order to sleep his way in to the top of the company and become world champion.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

• Paid Members

I predict that Bully Ray will end up turning heel and revealing that he was only interested in Brooke to in order to sleep his way in to the top of the company and become world champion.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

I'm starting to come around to that way of thinking too. If this is the case, then it's a booking master-stroke by TNA - I was so sure he was going to turn at BFG, so I ended up thinking it was just another shitty swerve when he didn't. But it's looking increasingly likely that they played the long game, having him ingratiate himself with the Hogans. That's exactly the kind of thing TNA need to embrace now, because it makes them very watchable.

Another prediction: I think Roode and Aries are going to win the TV and X-Division titles respectively, and then will split and feud over who gets the World belt.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();