i'm not going to complain at the moment because i noticed the past 6 or so months i'm not paying for ps but still have the channels.

bollocks

Edited by buba3d
i know i shouldn't complain

• Paid Members
On 10/5/2020 at 9:24 AM, buba3d said:

i've been trying to cancel premier sports for over a year now, vm tell me to contact ps and ps tell me to contact vm. here's hoping we don't get a shit ton of picture breakup like they do when showing live sports.

1 hour ago, buba3d said:

i'm not going to complain at the moment because i noticed the past 6 or so months i'm not paying for ps but still have the channels.

I Changed GIFs | Tenor

6 hours ago, buba3d said:

Dynamite Kid thought like that once upon a time, as well. 

On 10/4/2020 at 8:50 PM, CliveG said:

I don't have Freesports either but it should be free on Demand - the Freesports App

I have the FreeSports app, and you can definitely watch the channel for free on there. I'll be tuning in to Impact tonight at 10- Johnny Swinger is in action, so it's bound to be good.

Avoiding mass quotes, thanks to anyone who replied. Unfortunately (fortunately), I don't do app's, but suspect that I'll probably live without IMPACT. It just happened to air in a convenient slot & roughly followed AEW. In the event that there was something I really wanted to see, chances are I'd probably get to see it anyway, somehow. ITV apart, they don't half air wrestling on some shitty, two-bob channels.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Pretty decent card for Saturday's Bound for Glory then:

Impact World Heavyweight Title Match

Rich Swann vs. Eric Young (c)

Impact Knockouts Title Match

Kylie Rae vs. Deonna Purrazzo (c)

Fatal 4 Way for the Impact World Tag Team Titles

The Good Brothers vs. The North vs. Ace Austin and Madman Fulton vs. The Motor City Machine Guns (c)

Intergender Scramble for the Impact X Division Title

Chris Bey vs. Jordynne Grace vs. Trey Miguel vs. TJP vs. Willie Mack vs. Rohit Raju (c)

Call Your Shot Gauntlet Match (I.e 20 man Royal Rumble)

Rhino at #1, Heath, Tenille Dashwood, Havok, Tommy Dreamer, Ace Romero, Larry D, Taya Valkyrie, Brian Myers, Hernandez at #20, 10 more participants TBA

If Heath or Rhyno win, Heath gets his contract. If they lose, they are both gone from Impact.

Ken Shamrock vs. Eddie Edwards

EC3 vs. Moose

EC3 vs. Moose

Edited by garynysmon