• IANdrewDiceClay changed the title to TNA Thread - The Rock debuts at Bound For Glory.
13 minutes ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

The Rock is going to do a little induction video for Kenny Shamrock at Bound For Glory for the HOF. New boom period.

If nothing else, the change in title will drive traffic to this thread. 
Also, what are the chances of the ‘E trying to meddle in this?

• Paid Members
On 9/23/2020 at 8:41 AM, Statto said:

When everyone got released, I remember saying Heath was the one I was most intrigued to see outside of the WWE machine, because he's always seemed like a fun & creative guy but we've never really seen him anywhere else. Well...

So good. I don't want to say anything else for fear of spoiling stuff.

That is outstanding!

Impact is an easy watch and has been for the best part of a year tbh. I'm glad that word is finally getting out there.

I doubt there'll be much WWE meddling tbh. Impact and WWE have had a reciprocal agreement for a while now, its short of a working arrangement but Impact has lent them plenty of footage over the past few years and even RVD for one of the Raw specials not too long ago. 

WWE allowed them to use Shamrock footage for this a couple of months ago.

Edited by garynysmon

• Paid Members
On 9/23/2020 at 8:41 AM, Statto said:

When everyone got released, I remember saying Heath was the one I was most intrigued to see outside of the WWE machine, because he's always seemed like a fun & creative guy but we've never really seen him anywhere else. Well...

So good. I don't want to say anything else for fear of spoiling stuff.

That's absolutely belting!