Johnny swinger has been very entertaining since he got thereĀ 

It made me laugh when they had the throwback episode and they kept saying he had to slow down and he was ahead of his timeĀ 

The idea of forming a "kliq" made me laugh and hope they actually follow through with itĀ 

5 minutes ago, Vegeta said:

Johnny swinger has been very entertaining since he got thereĀ 

It made me laugh when they had the throwback episode and they kept saying he had to slow down and he was ahead of his timeĀ 

Ā 

Yeah. Me too. Though it was littered with laughs - not something I generally look for in wrestling, but there was some genuinely funny shit on that show.

10 minutes ago, KingofSports said:

Yeah. Me too. Though it was littered with laughs - not something I generally look for in wrestling, but there was some genuinely funny shit on that show.

Yeah same here, it genuinely had me laughing at so many points, I hope they do them on the rare occasion

Sorry if this has already been covered but was Cyrus pretending to be edge or summin? With the blonde wig and im sure that was edges name in wcw wasn't it?

4 minutes ago, Vegeta said:

Ā 

Sorry if this has already been covered but was Cyrus pretending to be edge or summin? With the blonde wig and im sure that was edges name in wcw wasn't it?

I'm not sure if he was pretending to be him or not but, yes, Sexton Hardcastle was Edge's name on the indies before he signed with WWE.
I loved the throwback episode too and I normally wouldn't like that kind of thing either.Ā 

Edited by Snitsky's back acne

• 4 weeks later...