Jump to content

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, PJ Power said:

Not only allegations of bullying & racism, but there's leaked audio that is claimed to be Tessa Blanchard doing a number two in a bathroom that she recorded, paid for by a fan with a 💩 fetish.

I would normally link to a tweet & the audio file in question but I'm not sure if that would be appropriate here - if you want to, search for "Tessa Blanchard audio" on Twitter for a link to the alleged sound dump, which is disturbingly almost six minutes long.

God, that was a tough wank 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, PJ Power said:

I would normally link to a tweet & the audio file in question but I'm not sure if that would be appropriate here - if you want to, search for "Tessa Blanchard audio" on Twitter for a link to the alleged sound dump, which is disturbingly almost six minutes long.

This is the UKFF. We wont be wanking, we'll be studying.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Madman Fulton in what surely is one of the best sell jobs in quite a while, wasn’t injured at all following the Ken Shamrock match.

Was convinced it was a shoot injury but according to Pwinsider, apparently not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It was on youtube the other night with his gfs nipple pixilated out and it was hilarious. 

 

I love 2020 RVD. Did I ever mention that he had me roll his joints for him once at Wales Comic Con then gave me £100 while burying loads of people while going on about how great Jimmy Del Ray was a bloke? RVD is a fucking guy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On one hand this is kind of funny because it’s Impact...

but the amount of lewd content I’ve seen on Twitch from “gaming” streamers who’ve never seen a ban makes this seem pretty ridiculous to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Love-Wilcox said:

On one hand this is kind of funny because it’s Impact...

but the amount of lewd content I’ve seen on Twitch from “gaming” streamers who’ve never seen a ban makes this seem pretty ridiculous to me.

Those “gaming” streamers make them money, Impact does not

Every time I pop on to Twitch to check out whoever’s streaming that I follow Impact has about 40 viewers, their rules only apply when they feel like it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/13/2020 at 11:03 PM, PJ Power said:

there's leaked audio that is claimed to be Tessa Blanchard doing a number two in a bathroom that she recorded, paid for by a fan with a 💩 fetish.

How much did that set you back @Scott Malbranque

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Love-Wilcox said:

On one hand this is kind of funny because it’s Impact...

but the amount of lewd content I’ve seen on Twitch from “gaming” streamers who’ve never seen a ban makes this seem pretty ridiculous to me.

There's a big difference between some gamer lass in a low cut top and RVD's softcore porn.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Accident Prone said:

There's a big difference between some gamer lass in a low cut top and RVD's softcore porn.

 

I’ve just seen the RVD stuff on YouTube and yeah it was pretty raunchy but then again the last time I was on Twitch I was recommended a stream that was a young woman playing video games who was wearing nothing but body paint and two tiny plasters covering her nips 🤷‍♂️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Love-Wilcox said:

two tiny plasters covering her nips

Two in total, one per nip, or two in a criss cross like you get on Baz's arse in the Viz? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...