On 11/7/2019 at 8:37 AM, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

The Joey Ryan power cock stuff is bad enough but those clothesline are fucking woeful. Looks like the sort of shit a One Rumble Wonder would throw not someone who has been around as long as Shamrock. 

To be fair, Shamrock is old and he only ever did two years in big time wrestling, and it was over twenty years ago. 

Just been catching up on a few weeks worth of Impact.
A few comments:

Heel RVD is SO good. I'd forgotten just what a prick he could be. Katie Forbes is brilliant as the slutty girlfriend too. Just great.
Plus, Johnny Swinger's throwback gimmick is genuinely funny - 'I just took a diz-ump in his bag!'. If you'd have said at the start of 2019 that I would enjoy anything involving Johnny Swinger I would have told you you were crazy.

Anyway, back to how awesome RVD and Katie Forbes are....

Edited by Snitsky's back acne

Johnny swinger has been very entertaining since he got there 

It made me laugh when they had the throwback episode and they kept saying he had to slow down and he was ahead of his time 

The idea of forming a "kliq" made me laugh and hope they actually follow through with it 

5 minutes ago, Vegeta said:

Johnny swinger has been very entertaining since he got there 

It made me laugh when they had the throwback episode and they kept saying he had to slow down and he was ahead of his time 

Yeah. Me too. Though it was littered with laughs - not something I generally look for in wrestling, but there was some genuinely funny shit on that show.

10 minutes ago, KingofSports said:

Yeah. Me too. Though it was littered with laughs - not something I generally look for in wrestling, but there was some genuinely funny shit on that show.

Yeah same here, it genuinely had me laughing at so many points, I hope they do them on the rare occasion

Sorry if this has already been covered but was Cyrus pretending to be edge or summin? With the blonde wig and im sure that was edges name in wcw wasn't it?

4 minutes ago, Vegeta said:

Sorry if this has already been covered but was Cyrus pretending to be edge or summin? With the blonde wig and im sure that was edges name in wcw wasn't it?

I'm not sure if he was pretending to be him or not but, yes, Sexton Hardcastle was Edge's name on the indies before he signed with WWE.
I loved the throwback episode too and I normally wouldn't like that kind of thing either. 

Edited by Snitsky's back acne