• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, MPDTT said:

Great news for Impact. I can't find any data online about how AXS compares to other US cable channels though.

Its got more households than Pursuit! (Like most public access channels do I suppose)

I must admit that I find it hilarious that even after 2-3 years of ignoring all of Impact's efforts to be friends, NJPW now find themselves having their US broadcast partner owned by the same company as Impact.

2 hours ago, Syl said:

Impact is moving to AXS after Bound For Glory. They are going to continue broadcasting on Twitch as well

EERcwiEW4AEI4YM?format=jpg&name=large

There's no Killer Kross on that image.. Did I miss him coming to an agreement on his release or are they not just not booking him but ignoring the fact he's there even?!

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, mrtrickio said:

There's no Killer Kross on that image.. Did I miss him coming to an agreement on his release or are they not just not booking him but ignoring the fact he's there even?!

He's gone. Mentioned something about litigation the other day if I recall

• Paid Members

Isn't he dating Scarlett Bordeaux? I know he was super critical of how the company was paying her. 

There was talk they were pissed he didn't blade during that match with Eddie Edwards as well and instead used a blood capsule because he didn't think they had adequate medical backstage on hand if anything went wrong and the company was cutting corners everywhere. 

On 9/12/2019 at 7:44 PM, Shy Dad said:

Isn't he dating Scarlett Bordeaux? I know he was super critical of how the company was paying her. 

There was talk they were pissed he didn't blade during that match with Eddie Edwards as well and instead used a blood capsule because he didn't think they had adequate medical backstage on hand if anything went wrong and the company was cutting corners everywhere. 

Yes, apparently Bordeaux as living with her mother her entire Impact run.
It seems odd they are refusing to release him as nobody else has had any problems whatsoever [as far as I know]