• Paid Members
4 hours ago, Carbomb said:

Think this is a case of "wait and see". He's not going to set the wrestling world alight in 2019, nor reverse TNA's fortunes, but it might be fun. At least it's not Simon Diamond.

If I heard the Diamonds in the Rough were back in TNA, I might give it my yearly watch.

On 8/6/2019 at 10:31 AM, BomberPat said:

Midcard: Marko Stunt, Sonny Kiss, Sammy Guevera, Kip Sabian, Brandon Cutler, Michael Nakazawa, Peter Avalon

I like you and mostly get your point, but that has to be the worst excuse for a mid card I've ever seen in a half decent wrestling promotion. 

4 minutes ago, LEGIT said:

I like you and mostly get your point, but that has to be the worst excuse for a mid card I've ever seen in a half decent wrestling promotion. 

So you quote a post from 3 months ago to tell him this in a TNA thread about AEW roster members who clearly now won’t be midcarders 

Edited by TildeGuy~!

2 minutes ago, TildeGuy~! said:

So you quote a post from 3 months ago to tell him this in a TNA thread about AEW roster members who clearly now won’t be midcarders 

Woops, was just scrolling through unread posts on the thread cause it was active. Didn't realise it was posted as long ago cause it's only on the previous page. My bad. Shoot me

I now vaguely recall Swinger's WWE run but I can't remember any details.  Was this about the time Kazarian was there as well?

I actually really liked Johnny Swinger, but it does seem like an odd signing to tout.  He's no Shamrock or Poppa Pump.

• Paid Members
12 minutes ago, Loki said:

I now vaguely recall Swinger's WWE run but I can't remember any details.  Was this about the time Kazarian was there as well?

They would have just about overlapped, yeah. Kazarian's brief run was Feb-Aug 2005 according to Wiki. Swinger was hoovered up at the height of One Night Stand ECW nostalgia* in that early summer of 2005 but then packaged as Johnny Parisi on the c-shows with little reference to his ECW past, IIRC.

*Seems very odd now that it was barely 4 years after proper ECW had closed.