They'll do whatever they can to keep Matt and Jeff. It's mental the way they time contracts, basically putting them in prime position to negotiate a deal to return to WWE in time for Mania.

Almost as mental as when they spent a year building to a Hogan match despite the event date falling just after his contract was up

Wasn't AJ world champion there when one of his previous contracts expired? I know there was one guy who they didn't know wasn't under contract until he didn't turn up for work (James Storm maybe?).

Galloway being the grand champion and Hardy's being tag champs would just be another blow if they leave/vacate the titles. They would be crazy not to throw money at the Hardy's at the moment. But part of me would love to see them in WWE. Hopefully Galloway turns up in WWE soon also.

Might be time to pull the trigger on the rumored GFW replacement of TNA.

• Paid Members

Do you remember that Elimination Chamber? When he inexplicably started being interesting for a few minutes? That was always my 'Albert in Japan' moment, when I was sure that he was anything over than dull as fuck. It's telling that the second and third most interesting things about him are his ex-wife and that story about his nob from a few years back.

Do you remember that Elimination Chamber? When he inexplicably started being interesting for a few minutes? That was always my 'Albert in Japan' moment, when I was sure that he was anything over than dull as fuck. It's telling that the second and third most interesting things about him are his ex-wife and that story about his nob from a few years back.

I shouted dingleberry at him last year at an ICW show and he looked at me with a sort of expressionless face. I was hoping for a Daryll

Strawberry moment.

Edited by Ladiesman345

• Paid Members

Galloway has left TNA....he's the "Grand Champion" at the moment. He chose to leave when TNA failed to get in touch for two weeks regarding a potential deal. No idea if he dropped the belt recently, but it'd be a good excuse to bin that belt/gimmick if not.

Didn't Anthem get pissed off with Galloway after he started banging on how much he wanted to go back to WWE?

I'm not really arsed about him leaving, Matt Hardy would be a much bigger loss. Jarrett doesn't seem to be that bothered about splashing out on bigger names though, and is a bit obsessed with finding the next big stars. That's all well and good but you still need some name value on the marquee, especially if they're going to start touring again.

Edited by garynysmon

http://www.prowrestlingsheet.com/broken-matt-jeff-hardy-not-signing-impact/#.WLR-QxIrJE4?platform=hootsuiteI'm not sure how reliable of a Site this is but it wouldn't surprise me ed refused to re sign drew after his Facebook live video a few weeks ago

Terrible news for tna if it's true

Edited by wrestleuk