Don't get me wrong I liked swingers ecw/early tna and he's crappy wwe run... But there tons of guys that should get a spot before him... What is it about wrestling that they all ways looking to the past and not really looking to the future and looking for guys you can build the company around

• Paid Members

To be fair, very few who didn't watch WOS or wCw really gave a fuck about Finlay when he was being built up for his WWE run, aside from the morbid curiosity as to what he could offer at that stage, and he ended up having a decent, solid run indeed. From what I can see from a quick Google, Swinger's still in excellent shape, and has always looked like he belongs time-locked in the 80s, so the gimmick they're pushing should work for him.

Think this is a case of "wait and see". He's not going to set the wrestling world alight in 2019, nor reverse TNA's fortunes, but it might be fun. At least it's not Simon Diamond.

Swinger was one of my favorite heel jobbers in WCW. Block the sunset flip+gyrate hips+ get rolled up anyway+repeat đź’—.

Diamond and swinger where excellent in ECW...he went from swinging his hips to wanting to swing with Simon's wife, and creeping him out by telling him so.

In 2019....pfffffffIdon't give a fuck. I'm old. If he can still work and hasn't cut his hair, I'm watching that shit.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Whistling Skull said:

Diamond and swinger where excellent in ECW...he went from swinging his hips to wanting to swing with Simon's wife, and creeping him out by telling him so.

Simon Diamond was a guilty pleasure for myself, a 14 year old ECW fan. He had this sidekick called Dick Hertz, who towered over Simon, and he played the Diesel to Simom's HBK.

There was a particularity immature promo from November To Remember '99, where Simon grabbed the mic and began to point at Dick whilst saying stuff like, "Look how big my Dick is! Look! My Dick is Massive!". At this point Dick would begin doing muscle poses.

"Look at my Dick! My Dick is huge! My Dick is vascular!". It was genius...at least for a 14 year old ECW fan.

So yeah, fuck off Swinger! More Simon Diamond! I'm sure that material has aged wonderfully!

4 minutes ago, TildeGuy~! said:

They’ve just brought in a 55 year old Ken Shamrock to wrestle in a big singles feud for the next PPV.

TNA! TNA! TNA!

Yeah but Ken was there 1st champion be it nwa champ but still I can see him going into there shitty Hall of fame