3 hours ago, Merzbow said:

They should repackage him as Alan, he hit his head while back in India and for some reason thinks he's from the Toon.

Spud did a cracking job with a similar gimmick in UK just before he went to WWE. Hit his head and thought he was back as a trainee in 2002. Kept "turning up" at shows, helping with putting up the ring and always "having his gear just in case".  Really pulled it off. 

10 hours ago, midlandsfirst said:

Spud did a cracking job with a similar gimmick in UK just before he went to WWE. Hit his head and thought he was back as a trainee in 2002. Kept "turning up" at shows, helping with putting up the ring and always "having his gear just in case".  Really pulled it off. 

I can attest to this. He turned up at an FCP show, acting as ring crew and a steward. It was a fantastic idea that kept him in the bubble whilst he sorted out his post-TNA position.

12 hours ago, Accident Prone said:

I can attest to this. He turned up at an FCP show, acting as ring crew and a steward. It was a fantastic idea that kept him in the bubble whilst he sorted out his post-TNA position.

Yup.. Was there that night. Wasn't that the night he was sparring in the ring with Low Ki prior to the show starting

2 hours ago, midlandsfirst said:

Yup.. Was there that night. Wasn't that the night he was sparring in the ring with Low Ki prior to the show starting

Yes it was as I was there as well, was funny watching it live.

2 hours ago, harlow2 said:

anyone seen lasts night show yet- if so is it worth a watch

Just finished watching it and i want to say half yes, but half no, but these are what i think, but then thoughts are subjective.

Good - 

Opening scramble match 

Moose & The North (Ethan Page & Josh Alexander) Vs The Rascalz 

Knockouts Title Match (even though i'm not a fan of Taya) 

Gail Kim vs Tessa

Lucha Bros vs LAX (Full Metal Mayhem) 

Both Good & Bad - 

Scarlette Bordeaux Match

Swann vs Callihan - X-Division Championship Match (OVE Rules) 

Bad - 

World Championship Match

Too much use of weapons throughout the show in my opinion too. 

There rebranding the gwn app as impact wrestling +... Funny you have Disney + apple TV + now impact wrestling + launching on May 1st ... I'm definitely gonna sub to it. 

6 minutes ago, kidzero said:

There rebranding the gwn app as impact wrestling +... Funny you have Disney + apple TV + now impact wrestling + launching on May 1st ... I'm definitely gonna sub to it. 

Well, that's one more subscriber then I thought it was going to get. How much are they charging for it?

Sorry in advance for using all caps but OMG DID YOU SEE THAT LUDICROUS BUMP/BOTCH THAT FENIX TOOK?!!

Quite honestly how he didn’t cripple himself I’ll never know! I’m not having a go either as I absolutely adore the guy but fuck me I was having Hayabusa flashbacks watching that.

World title match wasn't bad. Just wasn't helped by Cage near breaking his back enough to land him in hospital straight after the show. 

6 hours ago, Shy Dad said:

World title match wasn't bad. Just wasn't helped by Cage near breaking his back enough to land him in hospital straight after the show. 

I dunno, too much shenanigans for me in the match and given the match after was Full Metal Mayhem there wasn't a need for the table bump either. 

Just saw the Fenix spot and the camera work following it was awful. Zoomed right into Pentagons face while his is checking up on him obviously concerned, then see him nod to Konnan that everything is okay. Keep camera on the guy who took the bump, crowd reaction then quickly go to replay. Go back to Fenix once we know he hasn’t fucking broke his neck 

Impact plus seems to be up and running had a nose at the content seem exactly the same as gwn not much deference €81 a year for annual sub

9 hours ago, kidzero said:

Impact plus seems to be up and running had a nose at the content seem exactly the same as gwn not much deference €81 a year for annual sub

It was a name change. What were you expecting?