• Paid Members
16 hours ago, garynysmon said:

More of this and less of the undead realm bollocks please.

Much more enjoyable episodes when they're taped at venues like Windsor, Ontario. It actually looks and sounds like there'e people in the crowd, which makes the world of difference.

That was shite. Tessa and those actors wouldn’t look out of place in The Room it was that bad. 

3 hours ago, Merzbow said:

They should repackage him as Alan, he hit his head while back in India and for some reason thinks he's from the Toon.

Spud did a cracking job with a similar gimmick in UK just before he went to WWE. Hit his head and thought he was back as a trainee in 2002. Kept "turning up" at shows, helping with putting up the ring and always "having his gear just in case".  Really pulled it off. 

• Paid Members
10 hours ago, midlandsfirst said:

Spud did a cracking job with a similar gimmick in UK just before he went to WWE. Hit his head and thought he was back as a trainee in 2002. Kept "turning up" at shows, helping with putting up the ring and always "having his gear just in case".  Really pulled it off. 

I can attest to this. He turned up at an FCP show, acting as ring crew and a steward. It was a fantastic idea that kept him in the bubble whilst he sorted out his post-TNA position.

12 hours ago, Accident Prone said:

I can attest to this. He turned up at an FCP show, acting as ring crew and a steward. It was a fantastic idea that kept him in the bubble whilst he sorted out his post-TNA position.

Yup.. Was there that night. Wasn't that the night he was sparring in the ring with Low Ki prior to the show starting

2 hours ago, midlandsfirst said:

Yup.. Was there that night. Wasn't that the night he was sparring in the ring with Low Ki prior to the show starting

Yes it was as I was there as well, was funny watching it live.

2 hours ago, harlow2 said:

anyone seen lasts night show yet- if so is it worth a watch

Just finished watching it and i want to say half yes, but half no, but these are what i think, but then thoughts are subjective.

Good - 

Opening scramble match 

Moose & The North (Ethan Page & Josh Alexander) Vs The Rascalz 

Knockouts Title Match (even though i'm not a fan of Taya) 

Gail Kim vs Tessa

Lucha Bros vs LAX (Full Metal Mayhem) 

Both Good & Bad - 

Scarlette Bordeaux Match

Swann vs Callihan - X-Division Championship Match (OVE Rules) 

Bad - 

World Championship Match

Too much use of weapons throughout the show in my opinion too. 

• Paid Members
6 minutes ago, kidzero said:

There rebranding the gwn app as impact wrestling +... Funny you have Disney + apple TV + now impact wrestling + launching on May 1st ... I'm definitely gonna sub to it. 

Well, that's one more subscriber then I thought it was going to get. How much are they charging for it?

Sorry in advance for using all caps but OMG DID YOU SEE THAT LUDICROUS BUMP/BOTCH THAT FENIX TOOK?!!

Quite honestly how he didn’t cripple himself I’ll never know! I’m not having a go either as I absolutely adore the guy but fuck me I was having Hayabusa flashbacks watching that.