• Paid Members

I still catch odd clips on youtube, theres stuff to like but some of it is painful to watch. Callis going full JR on commentary to sell the angles to little to no crowd reaction is never good.

He was one of the things that put me off giving it another chance.

His obnoxious character and fucking god awful catchphrases made me turn off before even seeing him in the ring. Reading people on Twitter have the same enthusiastic response to Killer Kross that they had for Drake main eventing makes me wonder. 

Now if only Josh Matthews can get shitcanned I may well give it a chance, because the things I am not entirely enthusiastic about (Rosemary, Sami Callahan and Eddie Edwards) certainly didn't put me off as much as Matthews and Drake. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

More of this and less of the undead realm bollocks please.

Much more enjoyable episodes when they're taped at venues like Windsor, Ontario. It actually looks and sounds like there'e people in the crowd, which makes the world of difference.

Edited by garynysmon

2 hours ago, Love-Wilcox said:

It still baffles me that Tessa was never snatched up by the WWE. It’s been ages since the MYC and she’s still only 23! Just think how good she might be in 5 years time.

She had a massive row with her then boyfriend Ricochet in the performance centre and had to be removed by security.

She stopped getting work in Japan due to her bad attitude and she allegedly leaked the Mae Young Classic results to Dave Meltzer.

Edited by TildeGuy~!

5 minutes ago, TildeGuy~! said:

She had a massive row with her then boyfriend Ricochet in the performance centre and had to be removed by security.

She stopped getting work in Japan due to her bad attitude and she allegedly leaked the Mae Young Classic results to Dave Meltzer.

Ahh, that’ll do it.