• Paid Members
17 minutes ago, craigd23 said:

I've not paid any attention to Impact for years but want to get back into it, are the PPV's included with Impact Plus?

The monthly specials are but but the 'big four' = Slammiversary, Bound for Glory, Rebellion etc aren't. Old PPV's are though.

Edited by garynysmon

• Paid Members

That Josh Alexander/TJP match was so good. I was on the edge of my seat throughout. It reminded me of Angle Vs Benoit at the 2003 Royal Rumble. Best match I've seen in a while.

Anderson Vs Crazzy Steve was what it was. 

Swinger's Palace is always fun. Petey Williams as Maple Leaf Muscle doing his Professor Steiner impersonation was great.

I wonder who Jordynne Grace's partner is going to be at Rebellion. Will it be Taylow Wilde's re-debut?

The Cardona Myers feud is an interesting one. The Cardona /Callihan match was decent as well. 

That press conference was good. I can't help but think Moose gets involved somehow and the match is thrown out? Or Omega wins and then once Page has finally won the AEW title he's going to do the rounds and drop belts back to people. 

Another fun show. When payday rolls around I'll probably be getting signed up for some Impact Plus action. 

• Paid Members

Decent episode this week. Did a good job of hyping Rebellion. Rachel Ellering & Jordynne Grace are an interesting power team. The card for the show looks solid. I thought it was tonight for some reason, but it's tomorrow. I'm off Monday, but Mrs Jazzy has appiu tents so I might not be able to stay up and try to watch it. Although a midnight start and a 3 hour show might be bearable if I can find a way to watch.

• Paid Members

Its a shame this wasn't on last night, but the days of me staying up until stupid o'clock on a work day are long over.

Really interesting on the pre-show how Tommy Dreamer is open about the grievances of how one sided it all seems to be with AEW not really acknowledging Impact on their TV though. I wonder what the end game is?I doubt they'd broadcast such views on an Impact platform for no reason.

Edited by garynysmon

As much as I want to get excited about the Omega stuff, they kinda lost me along the way somewhere. I'm just not sure what the end goal is really. In fact most of the enjoyable Impact stuff recently (and on this show) has been their own talent rather than any intrigue about the cross-over.