• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

“Oh Hi Marks”

It was on youtube the other night with his gfs nipple pixilated out and it was hilarious.    I love 2020 RVD. Did I ever mention that he had me roll his joints for him once at Wales Comic Co

When everyone got released, I remember saying Heath was the one I was most intrigued to see outside of the WWE machine, because he's always seemed like a fun & creative guy but we've never really

Posted Images

• Paid Members
54 minutes ago, d-d-d-dAz said:

What’s the deal with those Tony’s skits?

They just feel ridiculously mean spirited. Like, they just whack Impact and then everything moves on. There’s no real Impact/AEW feud to speak of, and no proper Impact talent get a look in on Dynamite.

I take this all back if Moose storms Dynamite, breaks Omega in half and leaves.

The problem is that AEW is live weekly, while Impact tapes in blocks. So in terms of actual interaction that fits neatly into what AEW are doing, you're pretty much stuck at them only being able to do it at the point that their schedules match up.

• Paid Members
46 minutes ago, BomberPat said:

The problem is that AEW is live weekly, while Impact tapes in blocks. So in terms of actual interaction that fits neatly into what AEW are doing, you're pretty much stuck at them only being able to do it at the point that their schedules match up.

That's true.

There has to be more imaginative ways than these repetitive adverts though. The only good thing about empty arena tapings is that Tony Khan/Private Party showing up in Skyway was a genuine surprise when it was broadcast on TV weeks after the fact.

Anyone finding it somewhat suspect that there's been no general mention of Ethan Page whatsoever for several weeks now? Given he's a free agent (supposedly) I'd have thought he'd be WWE bound by now.

Edited by garynysmon
7 minutes ago, garynysmon said:

Anyone finding it somewhat suspect that there's been no general mention of Ethan Page whatsoever for several weeks now? Given he's a free agent (supposedly) I'd have thought he'd be WWE bound by now.

Maybe he's taking a break from wrestling or has been told to keep his plans quiet? He's a man with size so WWE is the obvious choice, but don't count TNA or AEW out. 

3 hours ago, BomberPat said:

AEW goes out live on a Wednesday. Then records next week's episode on the Thursday. AEW is only live once a fortnight

• Paid Members

Ethan Page absolutely roasted Impact on the way out did he not? By all accounts called them shit, said they disrespected him with how dreadful the Karate Man skit final cut came out as. 

He's very much doing to get lost in the shuffle anywhere he goes, sadly. Even his team with Josh Alexander I had more interest in an Alexander singles run as he looks like a Psycho.

Japan wouldn't be the worst shout for him. He'd do some good work in NOAH or AJPW for sure.

• Paid Members
5 hours ago, Shy Dad said:

Ethan Page absolutely roasted Impact on the way out did he not? By all accounts called them shit, said they disrespected him with how dreadful the Karate Man skit final cut came out as. 

To the extent there was a part of me convinced it was a work and was staying after all. Complaining that his hokey Karate Man stuff had been edited to make him look stupid? The full version was hardly award winning I'm sure.

• Paid Members

Scott D'Amore ragging on the eye for an eye match was funny. 

Striker makes some stupid calls sometimes. "Is there anybody that can defeat this team?" Didn't they get eliminated from the knockout's tag title tournament? Yes? Well then there's somebody that can defeat them. 

• Paid Members

If NXT is moving to Tuesday nights in the states, it seems prudent that Impact should shift to Thursday.

Can't see any benefit from taking them on, especially when you throw AEW Dark into the mix.

Edited by garynysmon

Swingers Palace is such a neat little idea. I love it so much. On top of everything else, it actually benefits from how low rent it is.

The swinger sign falling down when he told his little mate to go to the office was so funny.

Genuinely looking forward to Sacrifice more than Revolution or Fast Lane, which is mad.