• Paid Members

In fairness, Tama Tonga's pretty good at utilising social media for this kind of thing, and I'm pretty sure he has previous with the Cultaholic lot. He's likely working his own angle, rather than this being evidence of NJPW being in on it. 

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

“Oh Hi Marks”

It was on youtube the other night with his gfs nipple pixilated out and it was hilarious.    I love 2020 RVD. Did I ever mention that he had me roll his joints for him once at Wales Comic Co

When everyone got released, I remember saying Heath was the one I was most intrigued to see outside of the WWE machine, because he's always seemed like a fun & creative guy but we've never really

Posted Images

• Paid Members

I suppose its fair to say that quite a lot happened last night....

Must say that in 2017 I never thought that Matt Hardy would be seen on Impact again.

Great way of keeping the roster fresh though, as long as they don't overdo it in terms of too many AEW wrestlers popping up.

Pretty decent episode. Surprise appearances from Matt Hardy, Private Party and James Storm, the (fingers crossed) exit of Taya (really don't get the fuss- bad acting and meh in the ring), Swann/Moose feud, and I'm liking the new 'Karen' character Susan.

• Paid Members
22 minutes ago, Syl said:

Taya (really don't get the fuss

I can think of two good reasons up front as to why I'll miss her...

At least the Swing Man was on this week and still has the money daddy!

@DavidB6937Matt Hardy's listed for Dynamite tonight, unlucky.

Edited by garynysmon
  • Paid Members
6 minutes ago, PowerButchi said:

Gutted Taya's done, she's been fun.

I have a feeling she'll be back one day. Well liked backstage by all accounts, she's had a good four years.

Probably off for a short run in WWE, at 37 she probably feels this is her last chance.

Edited by garynysmon
15 minutes ago, garynysmon said:

I have a feeling she'll be back one day. Well liked backstage by all accounts, she's had a good four years.

Probably off for a short run in WWE, at 37 she probably feels this is her last chance.

She's seeing John Morrison, so that'd be a good shout for her, actually. To be fair as well, she's got a decent look, experience with CMLL and American polish, plus the aforementioned connection with the Tuesday Night Delight.

• Paid Members

I enjoyed the fear at her possibly being sent to Baltimore.

Its 2021 and Impact and ROH still hate each other. Love it.

• Paid Members

The problem for me with Impact at the moment, is if the intention to get more eyes on the product is the way they are going, they need to get the belt off Rich Swann asap, or stop having him stand at the side of people like Moose. I mean, just look at the picture below, it looks like Moose has let a fan hold his belt for him.

Moose Attacks Rich Swann After Hard to Kill, Says He's Coming For the World  Title | 411MANIA