• Paid Members

The problem for me with Impact at the moment, is if the intention to get more eyes on the product is the way they are going, they need to get the belt off Rich Swann asap, or stop having him stand at the side of people like Moose. I mean, just look at the picture below, it looks like Moose has let a fan hold his belt for him.

Moose Attacks Rich Swann After Hard to Kill, Says He's Coming For the World  Title | 411MANIA

Does Rhyno ever get credit for his vampire ageing? I realised watching him on this week's Impact that the guy's barely changed in 20 years. It's more impressive than RVDs consistency. Yeah they're older if you look long enough, but they're essentially the same guys as when ECW folded. 

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Gay as FOOK said:

Does Rhyno ever get credit for his vampire ageing? I realised watching him on this week's Impact that the guy's barely changed in 20 years. It's more impressive than RVDs consistency. Yeah they're older if you look long enough, but they're essentially the same guys as when ECW folded. 

I've always got time for Rhino. The guy is insanely consistent. Never has a match that is anything less than solid even decades after his prime.

• Paid Members
46 minutes ago, Millard Rausch said:

I'm so disappointed that Impact have jumped in bed with the AEW goons. The stripped back Impact product is just so superior. Smells like desperation. 

When impact are on a top cable network and getting more then a few thousand viewers, you may have a point.

• Moderators

He does have a point. His point was that the pared back Impact is more watchable than AEW. And he's right. I have less than no interest in AEW and would rather it isn't on impact which I do/did have interest in.

• Paid Members

Any company who has Sami Calihan as a top guy shouldn’t be taken seriously. And it’s not. Liking TNA at this point is the equivalent of saying The Indys were better then WWF was in the early 00’s. The in ring action may have been more interesting but the presentation was often garbage. 

If you genuinely think Impact is better then AEW them insert The Dude gif here . But I find Impact a real slog and AEW is much easier and enjoyable watch in comparison. 

• Moderators
11 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Liking TNA at this point is the equivalent of saying The Indys were better then WWF was in the early 00’s.

Oh wow, it really isn't. Again, it's a simple wrestling show that doesn't take itself too seriously. IE: Possibly the only thing watchable for me at the moment. It's not difficult to grasp.