• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

“Oh Hi Marks”

It was on youtube the other night with his gfs nipple pixilated out and it was hilarious.    I love 2020 RVD. Did I ever mention that he had me roll his joints for him once at Wales Comic Co

When everyone got released, I remember saying Heath was the one I was most intrigued to see outside of the WWE machine, because he's always seemed like a fun & creative guy but we've never really

Posted Images

• Paid Members
22 minutes ago, tiger_rick said:

Read a lot of good reports about last night's show and yet no post from @garynysmon. Anyone received a ransom demand for his release?

Too busy laughing at Leeds Utd sorry.

Yeah, was a good show to be fair. Felt like a bit of a prelim to next week's PPV, being a standalone show without massively impacting on ongoing storylines.

That's what these Impact Plus specials should be I suppose.

The Willie Mack v Moose match was cracking though, well worth checking out.

Edited by garynysmon
  • Paid Members

Haven't heard Striker for years on a regular basis. But I can't see how it would be a bad thing as they desperately needed a change, Josh Matthews was sucking the life out of the product (which is lifeless enough without a crowd).

2 minutes ago, garynysmon said:

Haven't heard Striker for years on a regular basis. But I can't see how it would be a bad thing as they desperately needed a change, Josh Matthews was sucking the life out of the product (which is lifeless enough without a crowd).

Good job Striker has the baton passed to him then. He was really cack in 2011 or whatever, did he ever get better or did he get worse than saying 'I'M MARKING OUT' and getting proper rightly rinsed for it.

Lawler couldn't stand the sight of him could he.

I really enjoyed Striker in Lucha Underground, well the first season anyway. I thought he did a really good job of calling the action and putting over stories, sometimes essentially by himself because whilst Vampire could sometimes be wildly (intentionally?) entertaining, as often as not he'd be a fucking hindrance.

A change was definitely needed! The current commentary was so lifeless. D'Lo can be hilarious, and when Striker has been on commentary for Impact in the past, he has sounded ok.

4 hours ago, Chili said:

Good job Striker has the baton passed to him then. He was really cack in 2011 or whatever, did he ever get better or did he get worse than saying 'I'M MARKING OUT' and getting proper rightly rinsed for it.

Lawler couldn't stand the sight of him could he.

I’m not sure any of them could. I seem to remember that spell when they did multi-brand matches like a Royal Rumble or MITB and had every commentator from the two or three shows calling the match at the same time. Striker would say something stupid, and the rest of them would rinse him for the next 10 minutes. 

Heard him doing some boxing the other week, which was a bit weird. Seems to still have the same style I’d say. 

• Paid Members

Only way Moose could work is him wanting to prove himself as the face of Impact going in line with how he's been the real world champion for a while to stand up to Kenny trying to come in and steal his spotlight.

It does mean I'd expect Sabin to take the fall after Moose gets rid of Swann in frustration at him but interesting to see how they spin it.