Just caught up with this weeks episode. Love A Double and Roode winning the tag titles. Chavo has to be the most bland wrestler around though. Worse than Wade Barrett. His insistence on using the 3 Amigos is embarrassing. He only gets a pop because it reminds them of Eddie, not because they like the move. Hopefully they will use him less till he buggers off and disappears.

Agree with the comments of Aces and Eights being more convincing in a bigger arena. It helps that the people there are paying fans too and not just regulars/curious tourists.

• Paid Members

I don't blame Chavo for ripping off Eddy's moves - it's probably the only way he'll ever be over nowadays. It's actually surprising just how schizophrenic the crowd seem to be, booing him for most of his match, but then suddenly popping when he stands on the top turnbuckle pointing to the sky.

I don't blame Chavo for ripping off Eddy's moves - it's probably the only way he'll ever be over nowadays. It's actually surprising just how schizophrenic the crowd seem to be, booing him for most of his match, but then suddenly popping when he stands on the top turnbuckle pointing to the sky.

I know what you mean, that's what I was saying about him using Eddies memory and cheap pops rather than being over on his own merit. He is capable in-ring, just has absolutely no charisma of his own. Must be hard living in the huge shadow of a much better and much loved family member, whilst still trying to get over on your own.

• Paid Members

I know what you mean, that's what I was saying about him using Eddies memory and cheap pops rather than being over on his own merit. He is capable in-ring, just has absolutely no charisma of his own. Must be hard living in the huge shadow of a much better and much loved family member, whilst still trying to get over on your own.

Only time I was genuinely interested in Chavo for Chavo was when he was Kerwin White. That was a surprisingly good gimmick, and I would've loved to see that play out.

Only time I was genuinely interested in Chavo for Chavo was when he was Kerwin White. That was a surprisingly good gimmick, and I would've loved to see that play out.

Cmon i hate Chavo as much as the next guy but this was Gold looking back

I'd be happy if someone opened a thread every week for Impact, but it's nice to also have a general discussion thread. I also don't think the show's lost its buzz at all, I think it's really good at the moment - the right mix of good wrestling, silly melodrama, fit birds and a bit of comedy.

I don't mind Chavo, he's a good hand and sold nicely for TNA's finest.

When's the next PPV? Interested to see how they do their first long build.

I'd be happy if someone opened a thread every week for Impact, but it's nice to also have a general discussion thread. I also don't think the show's lost its buzz at all, I think it's really good at the moment - the right mix of good wrestling, silly melodrama, fit birds and a bit of comedy.

I think recently, the lack of threads has been because half the forum went to the TV Tapings which were only half way through broadcasting.

Lockdown is March 10th. The two Wembley tapings plus the last two Orlando tapings are due before the PPV. The main matches for Lockdown were developed at Wembley.

10th March i think,Lockdown

Positive signs for the first of forever running Non-Orlando TV tapings...

According to pwinsider.com, tickets for the March 14th TNA Impact event look to be selling well. At this time, there are no seats available in the $73, $43 and $23 price range. Tickets still remain for $125 VIP Suite seating, which includes pre-show appearances by TNA talents, as well as the $13 tickets. If tickets continue to sell well, more seating could be opened up once the production layout is finalized

More seats have since been released.

• Paid Members
I think recently, the lack of threads has been because half the forum went to the TV Tapings which were only half way through broadcasting.

There was only me who ever used to do them. I used to notice if I didn't set one up nobody else would.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

Details on the X-Travaganza mini PPV coming up on the WM weekend:

TNA’s top X-Division wrestlers against some of the top free agents around the world and will also feature some of the promotion's most popular X-Division specialty matches, including the Ultimate X Match!

"Join TNA for a night of X-treme action featuring you favorite X-Division matches, with Austin Aries, Samoa Joe, Christopher Daniels, Kazarian, Sonjay Dutt, Zema Ion, Petey Williams, Doug Williams, Anthony Nese, Puma, Mason Andrews, Rubix, Kenny King, Matt Bentley, Jimmy Rave, Rashad Cameron, Kid Kash, Sam Shaw, Alex Silva, and the last meeting ever of Rob Van Dam vs. Jerry Lynn.

Cool that we'll see former stars like Petey Williams and Matt Bentley, I liked those guys a lot.

LULZ at the last ever, ever, definitely ever match this week between RVD and Jerry Lynn.

Edited by Loki