1 minute ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

Apparently the ratings are so low for Impact they're impossible to get hold of. This promotion is barely existing at the minute. Makes you wonder how long they'll go with it.

Every time this thread is top of the page I'm in shock that it still exists and even more that it's worth talking about. Is Jarrett still champion?

14 minutes ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

Apparently the ratings are so low for Impact they're impossible to get hold of. 

Can't say that I'm shocked. The network they're on has as much prominence as some of the religious channels on Sky.

Mind you, I wouldn't expect them to go anywhere. With the Fight Network losing UFC rights soon, its even more imperative that Impact stays on their channels which are currently in the process of being expanded to more countries.

I lost a lot of interest last year, but the first episode of the year (which ironically no fucker saw) and the Homecoming PPV were great.

Edited by garynysmon

46 minutes ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

Yes. Won it in a King of the Mountain match.

And Abyss just had a Monster's Ball match.

Oh, hang on a minute...

Shame about the ratings as wrestlers like Brian Cage, Killer Kross and Tessa Blanchard are genuine superstars and talent like Moose and Eddie Edwards are the most interesting they have ever been. Its actually a fairly decent watch.

1 hour ago, tiger_rick said:

Stumbled across the thread on Slammiversary 2012. https://ukff.com/topic/130484-tna-slammiversary-2012

Astonishing to see the UKFF so positive about a TNA show. Even I was. I raved about an Abyss match too. I must have been on drugs. It's a cool read.

I thought this was so good, it prompted my only email to powerslam, which was printed...

5 hours ago, tiger_rick said:

Stumbled across the thread on Slammiversary 2012. https://ukff.com/topic/130484-tna-slammiversary-2012

Astonishing to see the UKFF so positive about a TNA show. Even I was. I raved about an Abyss match too. I must have been on drugs. It's a cool read.

It was their best show since 2005 IMO.  The Tag Title bout is one of my favourite ever TNA matches, and the Joe against Aires opener was brilliant.