Keith Warren Deer and Deer Stories
Texas Trophy Hunters
American AirGunner
National Walleye Tournament
Federation Angler TV
Mossy Oak Country Roots
Sportsman Adventures with Captain Rick Murphy
Ducks Unlimited

Weirdly they could double as TNA wrestlers and TNA tag teams.

• Paid Members
On 1/3/2019 at 1:33 PM, The King of Old School said:

They produced a series of vignettes for Bobby Roode prior to a Bound for Glory match with Kurt Angle once too, made him look like a huge deal, only to have him lose in about 10 minutes. Made him look a right chump.

Was that the one where Hogan went on about working the marks on twitter afterwards? 

On 1/3/2019 at 1:33 PM, The King of Old School said:

They produced a series of vignettes for Bobby Roode prior to a Bound for Glory match with Kurt Angle once too, made him look like a huge deal, only to have him lose in about 10 minutes. Made him look a right chump.

Whatever happened to that fella?  Had they not made him look like a chump, he could have had a glorious career.

We’ve made it to a warm and sunny Nashville :) wasn’t expecting such nice weather at this time of year there’s a few cool things going on with IW tonight and tomorrow there is a fan event on tonight with a q&a with abyss and Eli drake and tomorrow there’s a number of pre event things going on we’ve just managed to get tickets for the nwa show online for $20 so we are going to head over to Clarksville for that here’s hoping storm takes the nwa title from Magnus 

transport absolutely sucks here in Nashville 3 buses and a long wait was the only option to get to Clarksville so we are going Uber $66 estimate but between 4 of us it’s not too bad

Hope you guys have a great weekend and enjoy the show wherever/whenever you are watching it 

I’m quite looking forward to the nwa clash event too should make for a great few days 

i would like to see storm storm back for the homecoming show especially as his in the area anyway it would be great to see the company recognising some of the talent who helped make the asylum such a special place 

Haha stupid phone 😂 this place for the nwa ppv is unlike anything I’ve seen for a wrestling show it’s like a giant greenhouse almost glass windows and walls you can see from the ring all outside it’s filling up nicely there’s quite a lot of people here who are going to homecoming tomorrow we’ve bumped into 2 people from the original heel section from the asylum they are hoping to have the whole group back together tomorrow and are aiming for there old spots 

be interesting to see how this comes across on the iPpv it’s stikl day light here it will look just like an outdoor show 

• Paid Members

Decent enough show I thought, solid without being spectacular. The problem is that they need big hits to even cause a ripple in the wrestling industry these days.

Thought the arena was just about perfect for Impact, in terms of size. Much better than the weekly product which sounds like a fucking morgue most weeks. No matter how good the wrestling or storylines are, if the crowd sounds bored then I can't get into it either.

Was very disappointed at the lack of old school returns though. They go back to the Asylum for the last time and don't bring back anyone from that era? Baffling.

Edited by garynysmon

• Paid Members

Agree, that LAX vs Lucha Bros match was excellent. The biggest accolade I can give that show is that I wasn't tempted to skip hardly anything while working (ahem) from home today.

A longshot it may be, but I wonder if there's any chance of a one off or short Kenny Omega run before AEW launches? It was impossible while he was under New Japan contract of course, but after that expires its less remote than it was.

Any apperance would be almost all down to his relationship with Don Callis of course, but you never know.