In my defence here I have not tried to scam them at all I've made several attempts to try and fix the issue without any success

If you are such a fan and want to fix the issue then simply install the new version and sign up properly.

Obviously haven't tried very hard or are happy to rip off your "favourite" promotion.

Steve

Edited by midlandsfirst

• Paid Members

Rosler28 Said a few pages ago (page 680) that he signed up but didn't setup a payment and the live show on launch night worked for him

Be interested to know if Rosler28 sees this could they check if it's still working for you aswell

Stop trying to steer the conversation away from you, you big, dirty pirate.

Eddie Edwards was fucking dire on this weeks Impact, absolutely awful.

Good match between Lashley and Hardy though, I really want to see Lashley tangle with Brock, he is wasting away in TNA, I understand it suits his MMA career but selfishly I'd love to see him in WWE, he is a million times the performer he was 10 years ago.

• Paid Members

The "irresistible force" collinding with the "immovable object" as Gorilla Monsoon would put it.

No surprise at all. It really is a case of the 'new boss, same as the old one' but the old one wasn't all bad.

I've seen various interpretations of the same report placing Dutch as anything from 'a member of creative' along with Gaburick, Conway and Rayne to the Head of Creative, thus essentially being Jarrett's number 2.

I said it before but I'm convinced the next set of tapings will see storylines and the product take a different direction.