6 hours ago, Shy Dad said:

World title match wasn't bad. Just wasn't helped by Cage near breaking his back enough to land him in hospital straight after the show. 

I dunno, too much shenanigans for me in the match and given the match after was Full Metal Mayhem there wasn't a need for the table bump either. 

Just saw the Fenix spot and the camera work following it was awful. Zoomed right into Pentagons face while his is checking up on him obviously concerned, then see him nod to Konnan that everything is okay. Keep camera on the guy who took the bump, crowd reaction then quickly go to replay. Go back to Fenix once we know he hasn’t fucking broke his neck 

• Paid Members
9 hours ago, kidzero said:

Impact plus seems to be up and running had a nose at the content seem exactly the same as gwn not much deference €81 a year for annual sub

It was a name change. What were you expecting?

On 4/30/2019 at 6:53 PM, UK Kat Von D said:

Just saw the Fenix spot and the camera work following it was awful. Zoomed right into Pentagons face while his is checking up on him obviously concerned, then see him nod to Konnan that everything is okay. Keep camera on the guy who took the bump, crowd reaction then quickly go to replay. Go back to Fenix once we know he hasn’t fucking broke his neck 

Yeah the camera work was timed badly as well during the match between the Rascalz vs Moose & The North. At one point they mention and you hear that i believe it was Trey Miguel did something on the ramp but never get to see what it was.