• Paid Members

Fuck's sake, I'd rather Styles/Daniels again than RVD/Lynn. Other than that, it looks worth a watch. It is cool that they're bringing back some old guys for it, even if it's nobody I particularly care about. Actually, that's good - they're selling it to me on the vibe of the thing rather than the specific guys involved. Having the indy guys as an X-Division B roster is kind of a cool idea, too.

So how much do we think this is intended to cash in a bit on any buzz that may still be around from the WWE cruiserweight show that never was?

Positive signs for the first of forever running Non-Orlando TV tapings...

According to pwinsider.com, tickets for the March 14th TNA Impact event look to be selling well. At this time, there are no seats available in the $73, $43 and $23 price range. Tickets still remain for $125 VIP Suite seating, which includes pre-show appearances by TNA talents, as well as the $13 tickets. If tickets continue to sell well, more seating could be opened up once the production layout is finalized

More seats have since been released.

Fantastic news.

On other news.. Glad to see Rubix is making another appearence with TNA. I'd love them to sign him and I feel a masked wrestler like Rubix would be a great addition to the TNA roster. Plus Rubix was really over and impressive during his skit in 2012 for them.

Talking of masked guys in TNA, I really liked Suicide when he wasn't played by Kiyoshi.

• Paid Members

I really hope we're not getting Rashad Cameron back, he was awful. Good little bit of character work, but his wrestling was rubbish to the point where he'd be more justified being a manager than a wrestler.

• Paid Members
Id rather watch him than Lars Only

That's really not saying much. Lars Only is less watchable than prolapse. The only way he could ever possibly be entertaining is if Brock Lesnar literally, not metaphorically, LITERALLY murdered him in the middle of the ring.

Tbh the guys they brought in for the X division were mostly shite bar Kenny King and Rubix

Didn't Zema Ion come in with that wave? He's one of the best they've brought in.

Im not a huge watcher of the indys but were these guys the best TNA could find?

I'm not a big indie watcher, and I really don't know why they don't bring in Adam Pearce.

Id rather watch him than Lars Only

That's really not saying much. Lars Only is less watchable than prolapse. The only way he could ever possibly be entertaining is if Brock Lesnar literally, not metaphorically, LITERALLY murdered him in the middle of the ring.

Tbh the guys they brought in for the X division were mostly shite bar Kenny King and Rubix

Didn't Zema Ion come in with that wave? He's one of the best they've brought in.

Im not a huge watcher of the indys but were these guys the best TNA could find?

I'm not a big indie watcher, and I really don't know why they don't bring in Adam Pearce.

Id love to watch Brock mess his shit up,Zack Gowen style

Adam Pearce should have some kinda job in the big 2 ,i mean they both have ALOT worse under contract

Zima came in the year before did he not? i may be wrong but i thought he put Football boy out of action before Lars and Co came in

• Paid Members
Zima came in the year before did he not? i may be wrong but i thought he put Football boy out of action before Lars and Co came in

No, you're right. Was part of the tournament where A-Dub got his contract.

I'm having trouble remembering who else was in the tournament with Rubix and Kenny King (which probably tells you all you need to know about them). Lars Only and Rashad Cameron were only memorable for being completely fucking dire.

No, you're right. Was part of the tournament where A-Dub got his contract.

I'm having trouble remembering who else was in the tournament with Rubix and Kenny King (which probably tells you all you need to know about them). Lars Only and Rashad Cameron were only memorable for being completely fucking dire.

Sonjay Dutt was the last one.

• Paid Members

I dunno about Dutt sometimes. There are times when you think he's finally gotten a clue, and then he pisses it away. In his current run, he's become a bit of a pre-Maple Leaf Muscle Petey Williams, in that he seems to be relying solely on his spectacular, painful-looking finisher to get over.

The Xi division has a good back catalogue of former stars they can pull out when they need to. Kid Kash has been great value since coming back, for example.

I am surprised they can't find more good young talent though - WWE can't be signing THAT many cruisers up.

The Xi division has a good back catalogue of former stars they can pull out when they need to. Kid Kash has been great value since coming back, for example.

I am surprised they can't find more good young talent though - WWE can't be signing THAT many cruisers up.

For me i cant think of a guy that has improved more with age

Very intense in the ring these days,a decent promo and has tightened up so much from his ECW days

I used to think he was sloppy as f**k but thats all changed

I agree about how WWE really cant be signing up everyone Cruiser wise,which is why i was ait shocked at what TNA brought in for that last tourney

• Paid Members
They had Scorpio Sky as Malcolm Andrews (?) and he was good.

I found him very bland, to be honest. I've seen his indie work, and I'm not a fan. He's clearly athletically gifted - give him a character, and he could probably be very entertaining.

Barry Darsow was brought in too but he was very average

Only time he was any good was when he had that micro-feud with Zema for injuring his "mate", Jesse Sorensen - he was pretty good at being pissed off and violent.

EDIT: Given TNA's prior propensity to dig up old gimmicks and slap them on X-Divisioners to great effect, I'd like to see Darsow doing a Demolition Smash-based gimmick.

For me i cant think of a guy that has improved more with age

Very intense in the ring these days,a decent promo and has tightened up so much from his ECW days

I used to think he was sloppy as f**k but thats all changed

He also looks like the Jeremies Renner and Kyle.

Edited by Carbomb