41 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

He's gone. Mentioned something about litigation the other day if I recall

He'd gone but not released as far as I can determine.
He was booked on the AAA shows this weekend but now Impact are involved, he's not.

Isn't he dating Scarlett Bordeaux? I know he was super critical of how the company was paying her. 

There was talk they were pissed he didn't blade during that match with Eddie Edwards as well and instead used a blood capsule because he didn't think they had adequate medical backstage on hand if anything went wrong and the company was cutting corners everywhere. 

15 minutes ago, kidzero said:

Any truth to the rumor that impact wrestling are in talks to buy ring of honor? 

I asked Dixie she said maybe

On 9/12/2019 at 7:44 PM, Shy Dad said:

Isn't he dating Scarlett Bordeaux? I know he was super critical of how the company was paying her. 

There was talk they were pissed he didn't blade during that match with Eddie Edwards as well and instead used a blood capsule because he didn't think they had adequate medical backstage on hand if anything went wrong and the company was cutting corners everywhere. 

Yes, apparently Bordeaux as living with her mother her entire Impact run.
It seems odd they are refusing to release him as nobody else has had any problems whatsoever [as far as I know]

14 hours ago, kidzero said:

Any truth to the rumor that impact wrestling are in talks to buy ring of honor? 

Impact would struggle to afford a Meal Deal, never mind a rival wrestling promotion 

11 minutes ago, WyattSheepMask said:

Impact would struggle to afford a Meal Deal, never mind a rival wrestling promotion 

You’d think. But they just got into bed with AXS

On 9/14/2019 at 9:58 AM, WyattSheepMask said:

2016 just called, it wants its banter back.

I watched the first hour of Impact on Friday night, which opened with a match involving Tenille Dashwood and Keira Hogan. To be fair the Mexican crowd popped for most of the Mexican wrestlers but not so much for the others.

As a result, you could honestly hear a pin drop for parts of the opening match, which was about as awkward as you could imagine.

I'm really hoping the new TV deal will represent a budget increase and the ability to perform in front of half decent crowds. As much as we complained about the Impact Zone, it was never silent and the 1,200 in attendance could sound very loud at times.

I don't expect 10,000 crowds but just find general studio wrestling and tiny crowds, to the extent that you can hear individual voices, to be a massive turn-off to my enjoyment of any show.

Edited by garynysmon

The Mexico tapings are always awful. I assume they are getting paid well to go there because there is no other reason to persist. Everywhere else is noisy these days. I think they've re-established a decent hard core fanbase now. The Dallas crowd for Slammiversary was raucous as is any time they are in New York or Toronto.