11 hours ago, UK Kat Von D said:

The match is worse to watch than it sounds. Fucking disgrace. If I’d known this was on on the card I wouldn’t have ordered it.

Sorry you had to go through with that. If I were in your shoes (or boots) I'd never bother with the company again.

25 minutes ago, Accident Prone said:

Sorry you had to go through with that. If I were in your shoes (or boots) I'd never bother with the company again.

Yeah for some reason a man belting a woman in the face with a baseball bat just makes me uneasy. Honestly no idea how anyone could have enjoyed that match 

Slammiversary was an OK show. No idea know why half the TNA roster are tweeting about it being show of the year. It wasn’t even show of the weekend. 

I’ve read that Rhyno’s WWE deal isn’t technically up until next week, but WWE aren’t really bothered about him doing that masked run-in on the pay per view. What a statement that is on how far TNA have fallen. 

4 hours ago, Supremo said:

I’ve read that Rhyno’s WWE deal isn’t technically up until next week, but WWE aren’t really bothered about him doing that masked run-in on the pay per view. What a statement that is on how far TNA have fallen. 

And how little value they see in Rhyno

7 hours ago, Supremo said:

Slammiversary was an OK show. No idea know why half the TNA roster are tweeting about it being show of the year. It wasn’t even show of the weekend. 

Not necessarily. The WWE would sue the pants off an indy promoter if they wished to be vindictive.

Probably more to do with the relationship between both companies being warmer than ever and Rhyno being of no real use to them. Hardly worth the effort, especially if they want to use more TNA footage for future DVD releases.

Edited by garynysmon

If you follow Ian on Twitter, he's posted tons of great little TNA vids the last couple of weeks. Some good stuff, some hilarious and some wrestlecrap.

AXS told them to go whistle, so they "reupped" with Twitch. Rumours the company will be dead shortly are back. With no money coming in, and wrestlers leaving them, they're going to have to do something special to survive this one.*

*They probably will.

Its hard to imagine they can be making much at all from the Twitch agreement, ditto the UK and Indian TV deals. Maybe a few million at most? Certainly not anywhere near enough to cover their outgoings anyway. 

I’ve always had a soft spot for the company and watch it more that anything else these days.

But the mad Impact fans online have a knack of putting a positive spin on everything which just sounds a bit desperate tbh.

As I’ve said before, it seems that Anthem’s efforts to restructure have come a year, maybe two, too late.

Edited by garynysmon

If this is the end after all then its come at a bad time as Impact! have been putting out a solid product for well over a year now, certainly better than the drivel that's on Raw each week anyway.

Though if it does go down does that mean D'Amore and Callis will be free to go elsewhere? (AEW please God)

4 hours ago, DavidB6937 said:

Tessa will probably be champ soon.

To be fair, it couldn't do any harm, and might get them some good publicity. If I was booking it's what I'd do. 

I doubt men beating up women on their Show is going to get any good publicity.

Edited by TildeGuy~!