• Paid Members
I don't watch much TNA, these days, but you have to imagine this Aries/Roode super team eventually leads to one turning face and fighting over the big belt. Certainly, they can spend months building this.

I want to see them win everything, and then split over the World belt - TV title for Roode, X-Division for Aries, in addition to the tag belts they've got now. Maybe even have them get Gail Kim to "tag along" as the KOs champ, and have them make a big deal about all three of them being the longest-reigning champs in the history of the company.

I actually wouldn't mind the Aces & Eights angle running for some more time after Lockdown. Preferably with only Devon, Knox and Doc. The three blokes look tough as fuck and look convincing with the angle they are portraying. Would love to see Knox/Doc in a tag team. Even against Roode/Aries would be something I'd be really interested in.

• Paid Members
Yeah, don't be smelling up TNA with your shit WWE rejects.

They should bring in Masters

I'd take Morrison too

:laugh:

What's funny about Masters? He's not shit. Besides, you've taken my quote out of context - he's the only WWE reject I'd bring in right now.

Yeah, don't be smelling up TNA with your shit WWE rejects.

They should bring in Masters

I'd take Morrison too

:laugh:

What's funny about Masters? He's not shit. Besides, you've taken my quote out of context - he's the only WWE reject I'd bring in right now.

There's nothing wrong with Masters. I'm a big fan. I just found the exchange amusing.

Boo.

What is Morrison doing then? Sitting at home in his underpants? You never hear his name mentioned.

DOC's main problem is that his singlet tend to fall below his nipples and then push his moobs up, making him look like he's got tits. Not helping him look tough.

• Paid Members

Morrison came over to the UK a short while back, appeared in PCW.

To be honest, the more I think about it, the more surprised I am TNA haven't brought him in to the X-Division. He's spotty and a bit shit on the mike, but his athleticism is exceptional and he looks properly big-time, like a fucking movie star.