Well I think it wont be long until we see Jack Swagger coming in to TNA now. What would everyone like to see him do? I think a feud with Kurt Angle is the obvious choice. Also he would make a great shock reveal as the Aces and Eights leader. This could then lead into him vs Angle. I would have Swagger reveal himself at Lockdown then beat Jeff Hardy for the belt on the next iMPACT. Kurt already wants revenge on The Dead Mans Hand so theres your feud with Swagger off and running!

• Paid Members
Also he would make a great shock reveal as the Aces and Eights leader.

No he wouldn't.

Seconded. I can't think of any scenario where Swagger showing up benefits TNA. Or any wrestling company at the moment, to be honest.

• Paid Members
Yeah, don't be smelling up TNA with your shit WWE rejects. The time when TNA offered top dollar to WWE midcarders by default is long gone.

Exactly. If they haven't brought in Morrison or Masters yet, they're not going to bring in Swagger. They should bring in Masters, though.

I'd take Morrison too, surprised they've not approached him.

On a different topic.... I reckon they should turn Robbie E face soon. Just watched him in a little vid about DDP's yoga, and realised that his gimmick and charisma would work perfectly as a face, especially now he's established. Everyone wants to be on "the list" right? Good catchphrase, and all that.

He's a bump machine, and would make the top heels look great initially, plus I can see him worming his way up the card. He's got the goods.

• Paid Members

Robbie E is great. Good look, great character work, makes everyone look good, gets great heat as a heel. There was also a brief spot in a multi-man match a couple of months ago when the crowd got right behind him as he fought back against being ganged up on - and he turned them right off him again with a heel performance. He's quality.

EDIT: I would bring in Morrison for the sole purpose of building up the X-Division again. He'd give it a bit of glamour.

Edited by Carbomb

Probably shouldn't bring this up again, cause it was discussed quite a lot at the start of tour. But interesting to see this:

TNA personality Hulk Hogan spoke concerning the absence of Jeff Hardy during the UK tour to Fighting Spirit Magazine. Hogan admits that if it were up to him, he would have removed the title from Hardy and placed it on Bobby Roode. He said:

• Paid Members

I think everyone on here agrees with Hogan on that score. Hardy's run with the belt was already of a respectable-enough length that they could've put it on Roode just before the tour without detracting from its value. Honestly don't know why they didn't. It's not like Hardy's been setting the world on fire either. Yes, he's popular with the girls and the kids, but he'll have that popularity whether he's champ or not.

I see Roode being the champ again this year anyway. Looking ahead, who's next for a push into the main event, or do they have enough main eventers right now?

Currently available ex-champs:

Roode

Aries

Hardy

Angle

RVD

Joe

Styles

Anderson

Storm (lol)

Abyss?

Bully is an obvious candidate to become champ, and I think maybe Magnus too?

I see Roode being the champ again this year anyway. Looking ahead, who's next for a push into the main event, or do they have enough main eventers right now?

Currently available ex-champs:

Roode

Aries

Hardy

Angle

RVD

Joe

Styles

Anderson

Storm (lol)

Abyss?

Bully is an obvious candidate to become champ, and I think maybe Magnus too?

Speaking of Roode, Hogan claims in a recent interview that he wanted Hardy stripped of the title and for Roode to get the belt for the UK tour. Shame they never went ahead with it.